ANGEL MAKES DEVIL ANGRY

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 2
SANSKAR MANSION
SWASAN ROOM
Swara (angrily ):sanskaar from one week u r not giving me time.
Sanskaar back hugging Swara. He kisses her head.
Sanskaar :baby i m just planning something for us.But u know na before doing something for us.i just do important work here and after that i m going to leave everything to my employes.
Swara :and what is the plan for us.
Sanskaar turning her towards her.
Sanskaar :our honeymoon baby.
Swara (shocked ),, :what.voo voo
Sanskaar kisses her on lips. She kisses him back. Sanskaar takes her towards cupboard during the kiss.he is rubbing her back under her crop top.
Sanskaar (breaking kiss):i Love u
Swara(before capturing his lips with full lust):i Love u too.
SWASAN moves towards the couch. Swara desperately breaks the kiss for a second a takes out his shirt in one go.Swara lay on couch and Sanskaar lay on top of her.they r still kissing each other lips. Sanskaar just rubbing her belly during the kiss while Swara is pulling him more closer.
They breaks the kiss when Swara can't hold the breath.
Sanskaar (huskily ):i think someone miss me really much.
Swara smiles and make him turn and lay down on his naked chest.
Swara :i Love u Sanskaar and i miss u when u didn't give me ur love ur pampering behavior towards me.Don't neglect me.
Sanskaar:jaan i love u and love to be with u that's why i m planning honeymoon for us.
Swara gets up and traces her finger from forehead to chin during talking.
Swara :so where we r going darling.
Sanskaar (taking her beneath him):swizerland
Swara, (happily capture his lips and kiss him):u know u r just awesome.
Sanskaar :that's i know sweetheart.
Sanskaar (, showing the bed):i think that's we move there. I hell miss u jaan and i want u right now.
Sanskaar takes Swara in Bridal style towards bed.during the path they r staring each other with love.
Swasan get intimate.

IN EVENING

Swara is showing dresses to Sanskaar. Showing the dresses she is throwing the dresses.
Swara:Sanskaar i doesn't have a single dress.
Sanskaar (in disbelief raises his eyebrow seeing so many designer dresses ):really. U doesn't have a single good dress.
Swara:yaa
Sanskaar back hugs her.
Sanskaar :jaan u r such a shopping freak.
Swara:no i m not. How can u say this. I Don't need ur money. My dad will give me money.
Sanskaar becomes angry and pulls her closer through waist in anger.
Sanskaar (angrily ):u r mine jaan ur all needs r going to pay by my money just forget ur dad.. Ur all need r going to fullified by me.
Swara:i m sorry Sanskaar it's i m just joking.
Sanskaar (angrily ):whatever was that a joke But i Don't like all this at all.
Sanskaar leaves from there in anger.
Swara(talking to herself ):aree yaar i just say this in my childish behavior i Don't know that this is going to happen like this. Ohh think something swara ur devil is angry from u.i m going to make his mood in our honeymoon.

IN PLANE

Swara tries to talk with Sanskaar many times but Sanskaar doesn't talk to her.
Swara :u r not going to talk with me. Fine Don't talk to me.
She gets up from the couch and goes towards the window. Sanskaar lifts her in Bridal style.
Swara (kisses his cheek ):u r not angry from me right.
Sanskaar (with attitude ):i m not talking to u but i can't sleep without u
He takes her in sleep and lay down on couch.
Swara stares him while he is sleeping while taking her in a tight embrace.
Swara(think in mind ):so much attitude doesn't say a good night to me.
Swara kisses his cheek
Swara(childish anger ):good night devil.
PRECAP:raising of devil and swasan hot romance.