OBESSED HUSBAND 😉

m back guys again but guys i m upset with other part ur response is low so now i want 50+ comment in today's part.Otherwise i Will not update next part.
THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 2 PART 7
SANSKAR MANSION
Sanskar comes towards the dining table for breakfast. Swara smirks seeing Sanskar. Sanskar sits on the chair to have breakfast. But Swara throws all the things from the breakfast table. Sanskar becomes shocked.
Swara (while removing ):so mr mahesweri u have choose ur hell. What u think that i will become a puppet of ur hand.
Swara stops and comes near Sanskar.
Swara :this is just starting mr Sanskar mahesweri. U
Sanskar smirks and pulls Swara close to himself. Swara lands on his lap. Sanskar puts one hand on her waist and he starts caressing her face.
Sanskar (while caressing her cheeks ): oh darling showing so much anger in just one go(kisses her cheeks )i m in Love with this angry hot girl.
Sanskar is romancing in the hall. He is kissing her neck.
Swara (furiously ):What u r doing?.
Can't u see anyone see us like this. This is not our room.
Sanskar raises his eyebrow after listening our room.
Sanskar :our room It's mean.
Swara :no nothing like that. Words skip from my mouth. Don't think to much.
Sanskar (while kissing her face sensualy):so why can't think about the truth darling. U r right my sweetheart. that is our room. Which things belong to me is ur.(pulling her more closer )and the things belongs to u is mine.
Swara :what r u doing leave me. U bloody rascal.
Sanskar leaves Swara from his grip.Swara immediately get up from him. Sanskar get up.
Sanskar :i m leaving to the office darling. Soon i will soon announce about our marriage so be ready tonight is our marriage reception. I have invited many people. So be ready.
Swara is going to deny she opens her mouth to say something but Sanskar stops her in the middle.
Sanskar :no no jaan. Don't say anything. I know u jaan that u will deny my words so be ready for our romance if u will not like our romance infront of all.
Swara shuts her mouth and runs from there.
Sanskar (, smiles ):crazy girl. But i Love this crazy girl.
Sanskar orders his servant something and leaves from there.
SWASAN ROOM
Swara is moving here and there in anger.
Swara(talking with herself ):wbhat the hell. He think about himself. Bloody self obessed man.
Someone knocks on the door.
Swara (shouts ):get the hell out of here.
Servant :sorry mam but sir has ordered us to make u eat food.
Swara (shouts ):i doesn't need any food get out i said.
Servant :Please mam eat the food otherwise sir doesn't give us today food. He had strictly order us if u doesn't eat food he will make everyone starve for food..
Listening this swara open the door and takes the plate from her.
Swara :give it to me. I will eat it.
Swara complete the breakfast. Servant smiles and leaves from there.
IN EVENING
Swara gets ready in a beautiful black gown one side off shoulder. Sanskaar send the dress from office for her.
Swara :(while wearing ear rings ):i know parth my marriage news has been declared all over u will be shocked to know this. But Please try to forget me(with teary eyes )i have only love u and i will always love u.
Swara clears her tear after listening door opening sound.Sanskaar enters in the room. He gets freeze on one position after seeing his lady love. Swara feels disguise from his gaze.Sanskaar goes near her.he pulls her near and she lands on his chest. He starts kissing her neck to the ear lobe.
Sanskaar (while kissing ) :so sexy u r looking. I make a perfect decision to marry u.
Swara tries many attempt to get rid from Sanskaar but Sanskaar doesn't stop. He romances all over her neck kisses her nape passionately while pulling her more close through waist. After full satisfaction he leaves he.r
Sanskaar (while holding her waist ):come lets go jaan everyone is waiting for us.
Swara comes out with any arguments because she thinks outside is more better to go being inside with devil.
PARTY VENUE
Sanskaar is introducing his wife everyone.
One of business man ashok bhala son ayushman see Swara from head to toe.Sanskaar doesn't like his gaze on his jaan.
ASHOK bhala :i must say mr mahesweri ur wife super cute and beautiful.
Ayushman :and super sexy.
Sanskaar closes his fist in anger after listening this. But fakely smiles.
Sanskaar :Thanks
Ayushman forwards his hand infront of swara
Ayushman :wanna dance.
Swara want to make Sanskaar angry gives her hand to Ayushman.
Swara (smiles ):ya sure.
Ayushman takes Swara to the dance floor. He starts touching sensualy Swara feeling disguise byb this.Sanskaar is burning in jealousy and anger after seeing the close proximity between them.
Swara leaves from the dance floor near Sanskaar and holds his elbow insecurance.
Sanskaar smiles seeing this. He pats Swara cheek.
Sanskaar :i m coming jaan.
Sanskaar goes afafter Ayushman in washroom. Ayushman is setting his hair infront of mirror. He sees Sanskaar in mirror. He turns and in no time Sanskaar landed hishi head on mirror. He wince in pain.
Sanskaar starts hitting him.
Sanskaar (furiously ):u bloody rascal how dare u to touch my jaan. U ( he beat him with his legs )she is mine and no one can touch her like the way i touch her.
Sanskaar after beating him leaves from there.
PRECAP:SURELY PARTH COMESCOME TO KNOW ABOUT SWASAN MARRIAGE AND SWASAN REVENGE FUL HOT ROMANCE.
I Need atleast 50+ comment for today episode. I will update next part SURELY on Friday Otherwise no update on Friday.