SCARED ANGEL

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 2 PART 3
PARIHAR MANSION
Swara(on phone ):Ok Ok i m coming kavya. Don't scream too much otherwise u become oldy in ur teenage.
Kavya (furiously ):swara ki bachi i m waiting for u in ur Garden from Half n hour and still u r not ready.
Swara (while chossing dress infront of mirror ):aree aree i should take na time after a long time we r going for shopping let me make myself beautiful.
Kavya (irritated ):ok fine. Don't take time too much otherwise i will leave.
Swara :haa haa ok ok i will be ready soon.
Kavya disconnect the call.
MAHESWERI COMPANY
Sanskar comes inside his cabin his PA ashumendra comes inside after following him.Sanskar sits in his chair.
Ashumendra :sir Meeting get successful and our shares having high Profit in market.
Sanskar (attitude ):i know it. Sanskar mahesweri never lose. Ok u can leave now.
Ashumendra nods his head in yes and leaves from there. Sanskar opens his laptop and starts seeing video of swara. He is smiling to see swara antic behavior. As we all know how much Sanskar loves his jaan. Finally swara selects a dress and goes towards bathroom and comes after changing and moves outside the room and left for mall. Same Mall which comes under Sanskar. Sanskar 's agent starts following her(Guys sanskar sets agent to follow swara where ever she goes and gives all swara information to her. )
AT MALL
Swara and kavya starts their shopping and sanskar is watching this by cctv camra of the mall.
Sanskar (talking to himself ):oh jaan how incredible and tremendous u r cute. (he clutch his fist to control his desire to have Swara in his arms increases after seeing her beauty )Control Sanskar Control on urself. Hmm Swara i love u so much when u come to me.i will not allow u to go from me.
Swara gets inside the trial room to change.
After seeing her on going trial room. Sanskar calls the manager of the mall.
Sanskar :see mr oberoi i want to fix a camera inside the trial room. And make sure which girl photo i m sending to u only she will go to that trial room.
Manager :ok sir.
Sanskar disconnects the call and after that manger set a camera inside the trial room and make sure that Swara will enter in it.
Swara :kavya this one is good and parth also like Cream color on me.
Kavya :ha ha why not u both r mad in love.
Swara goes to the trial room. She wears the dress. She is looking breath taking beautiful. Sanskar sees her with desirefull eyes.
Swara gets a call by someone. She picks up the call.
Swara :Hello
Sanskar :Hello jaan
Swara :What the hell.who is this.
Sanskar :shh my hot angry bird.u r looking breath taking beautiful in this Cream dress. I just want to kiss u r right now jaan.
Swara become afraid after listening this. She is thinking that how caller know which color dress she is wearing. She starts sweating.
Sanskar :relax relax jaan Don't be afraid. There should be boundation between us.u r all mine baby.i have the right to see sexy curves of ur body.because ur body is mine. Only mine.
Swara become panicked and come out from the trial room. Seeing her afraid kavya comes near her.
Kavya :What happened swara any problem.
Swara :no no kavya Nothing just feeling unhealthy. Lets move i m not feeling well.
Kavya :ok chal Lets go
Kavya drops Swara to her home. She gets inside in her room. She gets change into her short sleevless top which showing her clevage.and hot. Pants
She starts thinking about the call and suddenly again her phone starts ringing. Swara gets afraid by seeing the same caller number.
.
Swara doesn't lift the call and again it Rings she cuts again the call. She Switch off her mobile. Sanskar become hell angry because Swara is avoiding his calls.
Swara gets call in landline. Swara lifts the call.
Sanskar (furiously ): don't u dare to ignore my call soon to be Swara Sanskar mahesweri.
Swara shocked to listen this. She can't believe that this mad lover is THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON SANSKAR MAHESWERI.
Swara :SANSKAR MAHESWERI
SANSKAR :yes jaan THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON SANSKAR MAHESWERI is madly in love with u Swara parihar.
Swara :listen please spare me u r Asia biggest BUSINESS TYCOON and any beautiful and amazing will be happy with u.Please leave me.
SANSKAR (smirks ):oh really i know it very well jaan. But i doesn't want any other girl i want u.
Swara (furiously ):listen i will complain about u in police.
SANSKAR (furiously ):don't u dare jaan if u try to say about me to anyone i will kill ur parents.
Swara (afraid ):no u can't do this. I can do this. Because my first and last priority is only u only u get it.soon i will make u mine.
SANSKAR cuts the call and Swara starts crying vigorously.
PRECAP:FIRST TRAILER OF INTRODUCATION
SO DONE WITH THIS PART GUYS THANKS FOR LOVING ME GUYS. OK GUYS PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE I HAVE WRITTEN IT IN MY CHICKENGUNIYA DISEASE AND NIGHT MY PARENTS COMES TO KNOW THIS MY BODY IS HELL PAINING GUYS BUT ONLY FOR U GUYS I WROTE THIS PART IF I DOESN'T GET GOOD NUMBER OF COMMENTS I WILL NOT