DEVIL ANGER

i m back once again love u all my commenters. U all means alot to me.
THE DEVIL.AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 2
IN MALL GARAGE
Sanskaar is super shocked to see laksh. He can't believe that one of his. past is standing in front of him.
Laksh (forwarding his hand ):hello mr mahesweri. I m laksh khanna.
Sanskaar (Forward his hand ):hello. (smiles formally )Thanks for saving my wife.
Laksh (smirks evilly ):aree It's ok mr mahesweri. It's my duty i can't save my wife from a bad man but i can save another man wife from wrong clutches.
Sanskaar (formally smile ):Thanks we should leave now.
He leaves from there taking swara with him
IN HOTEL
SWASAN ROOM
Swara is crying in Sanskaar embrace.
.
Swara (crying like a baby ):Sanskaar i should go with u. If u r with me u will break those bastards Bones and teeth. Now i will not go without u.
Sanskaar :my baby now i m not going to leave u alone and after going back to India i will appoint 10 bodyguards for u.
Swara (breaking the hug ):10 bodyguards. What r u saying. I will die from this so much crowd.
Sanskaar (angrily ):shut up jaan i m not asking what u want i m giving u my order.
Swara tries to take stand but Sanskaar stops her.she is going to say but Sanskaar stops her in between before uttering a word.
Sanskaar (danger way):no means no
Swara(pouts ):devil
Sanskaar smiles at his cute bhai antics. He pulls her closer to him through waist. Swara starts breathing heavily from his touch
Sanskaar (huskily before capturing her lips ):i love u jaan
He Seal his lips with her lips. He pulls her closer to her. In this kiss he removes her dress. He takes her on bed and gets intimate with her.
IN MORNING
Swara gets up and sees Sanskaar who is sleeping on her putting his head on her clevage. She removes him from her with great difficulty and moves towards the washroom wrapping bedsheet around her naked body but before it Sanskaar pulls her towards him and she lands on his chest. He removes the blanket from her. He Rolls upon her making her beneath him and sees her nude body with desire.
Sanskaar (with desire while massaging her neck ):i will not get enough of u jaan. U always make my desire into high peak.
Swara (moans):mm Sanskaar baby
Sanskaar captures her lips. They gets involve in one more session.
Sanskaar gets up from her breathing heavily after removing his lips from her lips. Both r breathing heavily.
Sanskaar kisses her neck. Swara is massaging his hairs by her hands while pulling her more closer to him.
Sanskaar comes out from her. He is breathing heavily.
Sanskaar (breathing heavily ):lets shower together jaan
He takes Swara with him in bathroom. Swara wraps her hands around his neck and Sanskaar puts his hands onher waist.
Swara (huskily ):lets shower together baby
Sanskaar pulls her closer and he starts kissing her lips. Both starts moving to bathroom in the same position. Sanskaar opens the bathroom door during the kiss. They get inside in the bathroom.
They shower together. Sanskaar opens the shower he starts kissing Swara neck while pulling Swara more n more closer through waist. He goes down and kiss her tummy and than again lips.
Like this they spend time taking shower together
IN ROOM
Swasan r eating their breakfast. Both r wearing bathrob. Where Swara is sitting on Sanskaar lap during eating the breakfast. Sanskaar Phone Rings. Sanskaar takes the call taking swara still in his lap.
Sanskaar (arrogantly ):now what atul
Atul :sorry for disturbing u again sir but it is really important sir. Sir one of important swizerland business man wants to meet u. He wants to invest a huge amount in India through our business Sir but he only wants to meet only u sir. He just wants to talk to u sir. He is in same place near ur hotel sir.
Sanskaar (screams ):fine let fix the meeting
Swara sees Sanskaar angry she slightly kisses on his lips to make him calm. Sanskaar smiles n than he pulls her closer more through waist.
Sanskaar (casually ):ya fix the meeting.
Atul :ok sir i will fix meeting in the same hotel sir.
Sanskaar :ok
He cuts the call without listening any other words from atul. U know guys devil
Sanskaar (slightly kisses Swara lips ):u know how much effect u have on me.
Swara (tracing her fingers from his forehead to chin):yes i know baby.so when is ur meeting.
Sanskaar (Getting up): hmm right now
Both Swasan dress up and Sanskaar leave from there. Hepecks her lips
.
Swara :bye all the best
Sanskaar Leaves from there.
IN A ROOM
Sanskaar comes inside the room. He sees a man. Man back is facing Sanskaar.
Sanskaar (business tone): hmm myself Sanskaar mahesweri
The Man turns and sanskaar becomes shocked to see the person
Sanskaar (whispers ):laksh
H
Laksh :hey Sanskaar u don't need need to give me any introduction how can i forget u. U are the main soul reason of my miseries. Waise Sanskaar i think ur wife Swara so much hot young sexy girl
Sanskaar runs towards laksh
He holds laksh collar.
Sanskaar (screams ):u bastard don't u dare to put ur bloody eye on my jaan otherwise u don't me which kind of punishment i give those bastard u just see my sweetheart with a bad sight.
Laksh :i will say it again and again what will u do
Sanskaar picks up fork from the dining table and hits it to Laksh hand. Laksh wince in pain. Sanskaar making more deep cut and says.
Sanskaar (devil):u don't know me Laksh khanna how much i m mad on my wife if anyone try do anything to my wife i will show him my devil side.
He turns to leave but before leaving he again punches Laksh on his face.
Sanskaar (dangerously ):don't u don't u dare come near my jaan. Do u get it.
He Leaves from there. Laksh holds his bleeding face. He smiles evilly
Laksh (smiles ):no no mr mahesweri no i will not leave ur wife. I will snatch her from u. I will snatch ur love. I will take my revenge from u. Sanskaar whatever the situation comes i will snatch ur Swara from u.
PRECAP:DEPENDS ON UR RESPONSE.