REVELATION OF ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP

So r u ready guys for revelation about Sanskar and kavya illegal relationship.

THIS BEAUTIFUL COVER PIC CREDIT GOES YO MY CUTE AND NAUGHTY FRIEND rithikaj12

Thanks for making this for me.

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 2

Swara runs from their to her room. She can't believe it that her husband whom she accepts just because she knows whatever he did bad with her in his obession whatever that it is because of his lonely life but after knowing that he had destroyed Someone Happy married life how can she live with him again.

Swara comes to her room immediately. She starts packing her bag. SANSKAR who comes after her tries to stop her. He doesn't want to leave her.

SANSKAR (tries to stop her):jaan please don't leave me. U know na i can't live without u.

Swara (while teary eyes turns towards SANSKAR And see him angrily ):i hate u SANSKAR u know what after knowing ur truth i can't live with u and SANSKAR mahesweri if u try me to stop in ur obession i will surely kill myself.

Sanskar falls in kneel in front of Swara and starts crying. He has fear to loose her precious jaan. He can't think to survive without hi jaan.

Sanskar :jaan please don't go please i love u. I don't want to destroy Someone's happily married life but when life had snatched everything from u and u don't have anything in life u have to do those things which u don't want to do for which u have to kill ur inner soul. There is a reason for which i came into illegal relationship with laksh wife kavya.

FLASHBACK

6 YEAR BEFORE

Sanskar had lived to orphanage after running from kavita 's clutch. He doesn't have anyone except kavita but he used him as a sex toy. Sanskar joins laksh company after his MBBS as a normal employee. But as he was good in business he impressed laksh quickly by his skills.

Laksh makes him the manager of his company. Now Sanskar thought that now he was going to live happily ever but his dreams get shattered after entry of kavya.

Kavya heart went on Sanskar handsome personality she always try to seduce Sanskar but he always avoid Kavya deeds.

But one day she calls Sanskar to her home when laksh went to his work abroad for one week.

Kavya (sees Sanskar lustly):Sanskar come here.

Sanskar (goes towards Kavya ):yes mam

Kavya (gives a file to Sanskar ):Sanskar u have to complete this file soon as possible. This is really important file ok.
.
Sanskar (while taking the file):ok mam.

He starts to leave from her home. But kavya stops him.

Kavya:Sanskar stop. Have coffee

Sanskar :no mam Its ok

Kavya :what it's ok have a coffee it's my order.

Sanskar :ok mam.

He drinks the coffee and after that he feels dizzy.

NEXT MORNING

Sanskar gets up in the morning. He holds his head.

Sanskar sees towards the room.

Sanskar :it is not my room.

He sees himself naked. Tears starts flowing from his eyes after seeing Kavya naked on bed with him.

Sanskar (in mind with teary eyes ):no not again. Again someone make me dirt. Again this rape. Why god why. Why this happened with me.

Kavya (wakes up and smiles to see Sanskar ):don't cry Sanskar. U know how much u make feel wet. I just want to satisfy myself and look Finally u become mine.

Sanskar (crying ):it's wrong u r married.

Kavya :so what that i married. Ya i love my husband really much. But what physical Pleasure u give me. He never give me.

Sanskar :i will say this to sir

Kavya (smirks ):and what u think that he will trust u in front of his darling wife. No never instead of it he will throw u out from the company and he will make sure that u will never get job anywhere. So baby u have only one opinion give me lot of Pleasure and i will give lot of money in return.
Ohh god i still want u again handsome boy.

Saying this she again kisses Sanskar lips.

Day starts spending like this whenever kavya wants Sanskar she calls Sanskar to him. Time to time Sanskar innocence starts killing inside him and innocent Sanskar turns into devil Sanskar. Who just wants to know how to become big from disgusting way. Two women kill innocent Sanskar.

Sanskar starts wearing his clothes after having sex with kavya.

Sanskar :i need 7 crore Kavya soon.

Kavya :but Sanskar 7 crore big amount what i will say to Laksh.

Sanskar (smirks ):don't u love me kavya.

Kavya (comes towards him and hugs him tightly ):yes i love u Sanskar

Sanskar (winning smile ):so this for me.
Kavya :ok sweetheart as u say.

Kavya gives money to Sanskar and give some lame excuses to Laksh about money.
One day Laksh comes from abroad without informing kavya. He wants to give Kavya a surprise. But in exchange he got surprise to see Sanskar Kavya having sex on bed.

His world collapsed after seeing this.

Laksh (shouts angrily ):Kavya.

Kavya and Sanskar see towards Laksh.

Kavya become shocked after seeing Laksh. But Sanskar who become emotionless after so many physical torture doesn't react much on this.

After this Laksh make Sanskar out from his company and Laksh gives divorce to kavya.

Sanskar starts hus business from the money which he got from kavya.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Swara becomes shocked to listen this. She immediately hugs Sanskar after kneeling down in front of of him. Two evil lusty women kill innocent Sanskar it's kavya fault which make Sanskar comes in this mess.

Both swasan hugs each other tightly

Sanskar (teary eyes while hugging ):don't leave me jaan ever. U r my ray of hope jaan. U make me happy after so many years jaan. If u leave me na jaan. Trust me i will do something bad with me.

Swara (put her palm on his mouth ):shhh never say this sanskar. Please i m always there i love u sanskar. I promise i will never leave u because i know my sanskar only loves me..

Sanskar (hugs her again ):i love u jaan

Swara(while hugging ):i love u to Sanskar.

NEXT UPDATE AFTER AWESOME RESPONSE.