A DANGEROUS LETTER

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 2 PART 4
SANSKAAR MANSION
Sanskar is drinking to get rid from swara 's thought but Having swara in his arms doesn't leaving him.he drinks whole Bottle of beer in this.
Sanskar (in full talli mood ):urge swara this drink r not making my mind to leave ur thoughts. I just want u jaan but i know right now u need sometime. Urge
He again drink one more glass.he calls someone.
Sanskar :rosey i want u right now baby. Come soon
Sanskar disconnects the call.
XANFORD COLLEGE
Swara enters in the college with his bhai in car.
Rajat :ok shona i m going. Take care bacha.
Swara smiles and gets out from the car.
Kavya comes to her.
Kavya :Hey champ how u r feeling right now.
Swara :i m fine Kavya.
Kavya :really
Swara :ya Kavya Don't worry. Where is parth.
Kavya :Swara parth has gone with others boy in mahesweri Industry to see their new machinery.
After listening mahesweri Swara starts shivering.
Swara :what mahesweri.
Kavya :what mahesweri. What do u mean any problem in it.
Swara :no problem.
Kavya :Swara u r weird.
SANSKAR MAHESWERI
Moans of rosey is spreaded all over in room. SANSKAR all the desire for Swara is pouring on rosey. He comes near her and seeing Swara face he again starts kissing her.
XANFORD COLLEGE
Swara :chal lets move Kavya.
Kavya :ok
Seniors boys comes near Swara and Kavya. They starts teasing her.
Boy 1: just because of ur so called boyfriend sweetheart u always Escape from us.but today is our lucky day.
He touches her chest sensualy.
Swara who is already afraid from SANSKAR talks become more afraid from the boys teasing. She starts crying vigorously.
Swara (while crying ):please leave me.
Boy2:how can we leave this golden chance darling when that so called ur group boys r absent. Lets us enjoy na.
He touches her cheek sensualy.
The detective whom SANSKAR is appointed see this and calls SANSKAR.
SANSKAR MANSION
Sanskar phone rings he is going to pick it up but rosey takes his hand in mid path and puts it is on her waist. He gets again involve in the intimacy.
XANFORD COLLEGE
Swara is crying because of that physical +mental torture. Suddenly Kavya comes with the principal and principal shouts on The Boys. Kavya hugs Swara tightly in Assurance. After sometime principal makes the boys go because all of them r trusties sons.
SANSKAR MANSION
After seeing the caller id SANSKAR calls the caller. The detective tells each and everything to SANSKAR. SANSKAR becomes angry on rosey Because in his view he becomes late to know about Swara condition late because of rosey.
Rosey (back hugs SANSKAR ):oh baby what happens.
SANSKAR turns see him with blood shot eyes. Before Rosey can understand something SANSKAR slaps Rosey hard.
SANSKAR (furiously ):just because of u bloody bi**ch i doesn't come to know about my jaan condition. U......
He slaps her again hard.
Rosey (while crying ):i m sorry sir.
SANSKAR (furiously ):to hell with ur sorry.
He slaps her again hard making her cheeks blue.
He holds her neck furiously. Rosey starts to shiver. Her breath is stopping.
SANSKAR (shouts ):just get lost from here. Otherwise i will kill u.
He leaves her and Rosey starts dressing herself fastly from there.
SANSKAR makes a call.
AT A DARK PLACE
All 4 boys r tied in 4 chairs. SANSKAR enters into the dark room wearing Mask.
SANSKAR takes a seat infront of boy 1
SANSKAR :very bad thing u have did now face the worst consequence of ur life.
SANSKAR starts the grill machine. All boys become afraid. SANSKAR starts to cut the finger of boy 1 hand by grill machine. He crys with The pain. All boys r shivering with the fear.
Boy 1:please leave me please
But our devil SANSKAR doesn't pay any heed in his request and do his work. Same thing he do with the other boys.
Whole PLACE fills by their crying sounds.
PARIHAR MANSION
All family members r consoling swara.
Shiv is talking in phone.
Shiv (angry ):i want those Rascals in every way. Do anything but i want strict punishment for them.
Madhu comes out from the room.
Madhu :we should give her some privacy. She is brave. She needs Little time.
Shiv :hmm
SWARA ROOM
one servant comes with a boquet and a parcel.
Servant :mam someone sent this for u.
He gives them to SWARA.
SWARA takes them in boquet one card is hanging.
Card
To my jaan
She opens the parcel. She throws the parcel After seeing the things.there r 4 fingers in it. She gets up from her place. She starts crying in fear. She takes the letter from parcel in fear.
Letter
Dear jaan
This is the punishment for those Rascals who try to touch u jaan. U r mine jaan. U r all mine and only i have the right to touch u to love u.be happy my sweetheart. I love u.
Ur sanskar
SWARA starts shivering to know the madness of sanskar for her.
DONE WITH THIS PART GUYS. BUT I KNOW U ALL R NOT GOING TO COMMENT AS ALWAYS. U ALL R HAPPY TO BE SILENT SO BE SILENT NOW I M GOING TO BE SILENT. THANKS FOR MAKING ME REALISE THAT I M A BAD WRITER.BYE GUYS