Band?

"Btw Jack, what are you doing here? "Asked Jonah.

"Wait don't tell me that u forgot about the practice?" Said Jack.

"Oh shit. I totally forgot bout' that. Let's go, now!" Jonah told to that guy.

"Jessica, do you wanna come with us?" Asked Jonah.

"Yeah, lol"

I thought it will be far away from our house. But it was just right next to ours. Its Jack's house. Which means he's our neighbour?

So I followed Jonah and Jack. I was walking behind them waiting to see what's with the thing called 'Practice'?

We went to the garage which was at the back of the house. I saw a few boys, teenagers around my age,laughing and singing.

They were quite cute tho.

As we went nearer, one of the boys said, " Yo Jonah! Sup! You've never been late to practices..What happened?".

They saw me standing right next to him and their expressions showed it all. They were all staring at me.

" Hey guys! Sorry, I'm late. I was just too busy with.." before Jonah could finish his sentence, one of them interrupted.

"Yeah, we can see that. Busy with your new girlfriend,aye?".

Jonah glanced at me and burst out laughing. So did Jack.

I giggled and said, "Err, Hi? I'm Jessica. Jessica Marais. I'm his sister. Well I just moved in a few days ago,"

"Ohhh" all three of them said at once.

I laughed.

They then took turn to introduce themselves.

"Im Zach Herron and I'm 16," he said. The guy who had my attention.

As they were practising, my eyes were just on Zach.

There was one question in my mind at that moment. What are they practising for?

Jonah was just too far away from me. So I decided to wait and get the answer when we get home.

But I was just too curious, so I asked Jack instead.

"What are you guys exactly practising for? Is there a competition or for any special occasion?"

Jack told me that they are in band. A boy band.

They told me that they have been working together for a few days and still haven't think of a cool band name. 

Wow, my brother is in a band? Just WOW.

  I went home with Jonah and Jack followed us. Mum was there watching her favorite show on tv. I went up to my room to look at progress of renovating my room. My room walls were painted with soft colour of teal.

 At the corner of the room, I saw an old, dull box and words written on it. "Jessica's", I read softly before approaching it. I was on my knees, gently opened the box, waiting to see what's inside. A few hair clips, cute little princess dresses, a pink wand and OMG! MY TEDDY BEAR! IT'S MR. GRUMPY! I screamed happily, running all the way to the living room, finding for my Mum and I forgot that Jack was still in our house.

Mum was there, sitting on the couch, looking at me with a blank expression. 

" Mum, look it's Mr. Grumpy!" 

" Owh. Um..Yeay...Wohoo" she said sarcastically, then laughed.

This time I brought the whole box and Jack was there, going through every single thing with me.