Crush

I was on instagram on my phone in my bro's room. Then he got up to me and looked at my phone. Holyshit! He saw me stalking Zach on instagram.

 "You like Zach, do you?" he asked confidently. 

"What?! Just catching me stalking him once on IG doesn't mean that I like him" I said and gave him the smile where you feel anxious and just hope that everything goes well.

 I was so nervous for no reason. 

"But you can't lie with your feelings. I could see it through your eyes. They're sparkling. That was why I stood to look what you were doing . I know you like him. It is okay to do so. He's single" he said while smiling to me.

He was the best brother ever. He always understands me well. 

"Tell nobody" I said. He smiled. So I asked everything about Zach to him. He was quite patient. He answered every single questions so well.

"Wait tell me about your crush" I said. "Mine?" He started to blush. The whole night was spent so well. Yeah of course. Who doesn't enjoy talking about their crushes.

~                                                         ~                                                ~                                                              ~

The next morning, I told dad that I'm ready to go to school. The next thing I know is that, I'm standing at the middle of the nearest store we could find. The trolley that I was pushing was full with the stuffs that I need for school and my room. I took a few frames for my pictures, a clock, fairy lights, post-its, and I had a hard time to choose between two bags.

Mum bought me some new clothes to fill up my empty closet. Then, we went to the bookstore to get something to read as I love reading. I took a few books and a magazine. 

Mum chose hers too. 

We were about to reach home until Mum decided to turn back and head to the grocery store. I was too tired and told her to call me if she needed any help. I fell asleep in the car and freaked out when I felt the phone buzzing on my lap. When I unlocked my phone to see who's calling, 

Yup, it's my mother.

I answered the phone and she said that she needed help with carrying the stuffs to the car. 

I went into the store while on the phone with Mum as I didn't know where she was. My eyes were not focusing on where I was going. 

I hit on someone's shoulder really hard who appeared, out of nowhere. When I look up to apologize, the face looked familiar. The face that I always been waiting to look at again.