Chapter 17

"Please, help me. I can't bear to ruin my career. I've already gained the trust and love of my fans, I can't bear to loose them again."

"How stupid can you get, Yeona?!" frustrated na sigaw ni Yesung.

"I thought he changed. I believed him," umiiyak na sabi nito.

"I was planning to announce our breakup in public for my family and then you did this! How can you be so selfish, Yeona? You only think of yourself!" 

"I'm sorry. Please, Jongwoon. Help me."

Tinanggal nya ang pagkakahawak ni Yeona sa braso. "No. Not this time. I went through hell without Aubrey you know that. I can't bear to lose her again."

Iniwanan na ni Yesung si Yeona sa hallway ng ospital.

----------

Pumasok si Yesung sa loob ng kwarto ni Aubrey. She was peacefully sleeping, his kids were laying beside her.

Nilapitan nya ang mga ito at pinagmasdan. Napabuntonghininga.

Nilapitan nya si Aubrey at hinalikan sa labi. Nagising ito sa ginawa nya.

"Hey there sleeping beauty," he smiled.

"Hi prince charming," she grinned and yawned. Tiningnan ni Aubrey ang kambal na tulog na tulog sa tabi nya.

"Baby, let's get married," biglang bulalas ni Yesung.

Napaubo si Aubrey. "What?! Wait, you're kidding right?"

Kumunot ang noo nito. "I'm not. Why? You don't like it?"

Nabigla si Aubrey. "No! I mean... are you sure?"

Natawa si Yesung at umikot sa kabilang side ng kama, naupo doon at niyakap sya. "I mean it, okay?"

"What about your parents? Your brother? Your company? The members? Yeona?" sunod sunod na tanong nya.

"You know my family loves you, right? Mom and dad is dying to have a daughter in law. My brother loves you the same which made me jealous sometimes coz you treat him nicely more than me..."

Hinampas nya sa braso si Yesung. "Yah! Jongjin is such a sweet brother..."

"I talked to the president since we started dating, he didn't complained at all and I guess he talked to manager Yoon about it. About Yeona..." nagpause si Yesung. 

"W-what about her?"

"Our relationship is just in front of the camera. Nothing more."

"She called you earlier... why? You looked uneasy at that time. You even dropped your phone," Aubrey asked.

"She's pregnant. With Andrew's baby. Again."

Nagulat si Aubrey. "And that bastard ran away, right?"

He sighed. "He's nowhere to be found right now."

Napahawak sa ulo si Aubrey. Akala naman nya, nagbago na ito.

"What does she want then?"

Tinitigan muna ni Yesung si Aubrey. "She wants me to marry her. Keep the baby so that the scandal wouldn't affect her career since we're 'dating' in front of her fans."

"What did you do?"

"I turned her down. She must face the consequences. Why would I sacrifice my own happiness because of other's fault? No, I've had enough of it."

May kumatok sa pintuan at sumilip ang doktor. "Mr. Kim?"

Lumabas si Yesung at lumapit sa doktor. "Your wife can go home with the babies tomorrow morning. I'll arrange the papers now and leave you with some vitamins for Mrs. Kim and the twins, okay?"