XV

"Do you like this one dear?" Princess Victoria asked.

She stuck a fork into Nick's mouth. It was red velvet, he hates red velvet.

Nick choked down the cake and said, "Not really."

"Oh, that's okay, there are plenty of options," She said.

There were so many cakes that Nick felt sick to his stomach just looking at them.

"What kind of cake are thinking, honey?" Princess Victoria asked.

"Um, whatever you want, 'sweetheart'," Nick said with disgust.

"Oh! let's try that one and see if we like it," Princess Victoria said pointing to lemon spice cake.

"Whatever," Nick said rolling his eyes.

Princess Victoria grabbed Nick's arm and pulled him to the cake. She got a fork and took a small bite.

"Mmmmmm, Nicky dear you must try this lemon spice cake, I think we should have it for the wedding cake," Princess Victoria said while taking another piece of the cake and putting it in Nick's mouth.

Chewing the cake made Nick feel sick to his stomach. The cake wasn't bad, he was just worried how Z was, and if this was their wedding, what kind of cake she would like.

He swallowed and said, "It's perfectly fine, let's just do this one."

Princess Victoria nodded and went into the kitchen to tell the chief.

Nick pressed his fingers against his temples, he had the biggest headache. Nick walked out into the hallway and looked into the room where the wedding will be held. Servants were hanging up drapes and putting pots of white roses everywhere. Nick shook his head, the next few days and the rest of his life were going to be miserable.

"Z."

Z opened up one eye to see who was calling her. It was Trystan and he had a plate. It must be dinner time. Z pushed herself off the floor and rubbed her eyes. Trystan could see she was exhausted.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you but I brought you some dinner," Trystan said.

"No, it's okay. I was just taking a nap. I haven't slept in forever. Thank you for bringing me food today, Trystan, I appreciate it," Z said tiredly.

Trystan smiled and gave Z the plate. She finished it fast and gave the plate back to Trystan.

"Now get some rest, tomorrow is going to be crazy," Trystan said walking back up the stairs.

"Oh, I believe it," Z said laying back down.

Trystan looked back and saw Z was already fast asleep. Oh believe it Z, tomorrow will be more than just crazy. Trystan grinned mischievously and walked up the stairs.

Nick collapsed on his bed. He was exhausted. He wanted to sleep but he knew he couldn't so he got up and walked over to a shelf. He grabbed a notebook and some pencils. He sat down at his desk and started to draw. His father was very good artist and taught him how to draw and paint. His finished his drawing and admired his work. It was a detailed drawing of Z in a wedding dress. He smiled but his happiness was ruined when the door burst open. Nick snapped his head up to see who had entered. It was Trystan. Nick hurried and closed the notebook but Trystan had already seen he had drawn something.