(Hybrids Past) Chapter 11

Seto's POV (well this is like a story chapter so...)

Ella sat me down and told me not to interrupt her talking or she would not continue.

Hybrids Past Told by Ella

Back 6000 or so years ago there were 4 kingdoms. The kings were all brothers. There mother was a hybrid and their father was a human king. Hybrids were very respected back in this time but when she gave birth to her 4 child she died. The brothers were close but the Eldest wanted all the power. He planed for years how to kill his brothers and get away with it. The 4 child took after there Mother and got her hybrid side and of course someone was jealous. But this was the 2 eldest. He wanted to be the most respected of them all. So he planned to kill his hybrid brother and get his blood to change him into a hybrid as well. Now there was also the 3 child and he was a bad leader.

He thrived on fear. He made all of his subjects fear him. They feared him so much that they would do anything from Killing themselves to eating another person. Now all of the brothers didn't know but they also had a sister. Her name was Star. She was born in a cave without anyone knowing because she was part of a prophecy. Now that prophecy was to take back the kingdoms and rule for good. She also took after her mother. But she was given the best hybrid that could be disposed by Notch himself. She was an angle hybrid. She was the kindest most good hearted person you could meet. She one day came and met her brothers. They were thrilled that they had a sister.

Not long after, they found out about the prophecy....so they got together and  went to kill her. And did that exactly and succeeded in killing her. So then they spread roomers about hybrids and soon after that they banned hybrids. They king Hybrid ran away into a secret hiding place. Never to be found again to this day. They say that if you go into the right cave you can see the king. But to this day they keep Hybrids banned because of that story.

And with that Ella concluded the story. But my question is what does this have to do with me?