Capter what 15 now?

Seto's POV

I whip out my bow and an arrow. I point it at the person. They look at me with wide eyes and they stutter something under their breath. "What did you say?" I say while still pointing my arrow at them and i start circling the person. The girl tackles me down and start say stuff but one thing catches my ears. "Seto it you!" I push them off. "How do you know my name?".

"Seto its me Riley!!! don't you remember me!" I don't know how this Riley knows me but i don't know her. "Umm sorry but i don't know you. You hit your head hard and you might be mistaking me for somebody else." She looks down like she is sad. I really don't know how to handle this. "Jason? (Not TrueMu) Can you please show her around the village?"

Jason nods his head and soon Jason and the girl are walking around. I look at my clock and its time! I put on my hood and sling my quiver across my back. But before i can do anything else Ella comes up to me and whispers in my ear. She FINALLY told me the cords! I smile and teleport to the outskirts. I whistle a 5 note song and he comes out. I smile and he smiles back at me.

I go up and hug him. "Nice to see you Seto its been like a day!" He chuckles. "Yes nice to see you to Brice." What? I need a spy and Brice is a old time friend. I throw Brice a sword. He gives me a confused look. "You need to come sometime or later and i thought it would be good to do it now." Brice gives me a smile. He has a gold (SORRY!) hood and it is low enough that it covers his eyes. Now on to the real job at hand...

Sorry it short but its all i really got... and i really hope you guys can forgive me i just lost interest. But if not i understand. Well thanks for the support good and bad! Till Next Time

                                                  ~~Endercrafter~~