Chapter 13

Seto's POV

"Your late Sorcerer." Ella says with a frown. Sorry but they couldn't start with out me. I grin at my statement but Ella is still frowning. Ok sorry but they started a little late and there were guards and lots of them. "Fine but we must be getting back now." She still hasn't told me where our base is so she still has to teleport me. We are soon at the village and the little child is passed out.

As i walk through the village i get "hellos" and "How are you Robin?". I walk into the villages elder and i sit the little one on a bed. "He must have had a rough life especial if he was getting hanged." The elder says with a sad smile. Yes and i hope he can recover. I return the smile.

I walk out of the house and  I soon decide to walk around town. After many more "hellos and How are yous?" i walk back to my house, It over looks the entire village. I get a devilish grin on my face. Ella might be mad but i wont tell her or she wont let me. I teleport to King Sky's room. I through i splash potion of invisibility on so King Sky cant see me. I sit in what looks like a chair in the middle of the room? That's strange.... I sit in the chair and nothing happens i grin.

I pull my cloak up and i make sure it covers my face. King Sky soon walks in with the rest of the Kings That include, King Sky, King Ian, King Jason, And King Ty. They were all laughing but i snap my fingers and i am not invisible anymore. When they see me they all stop laughing dead in their tracks. They must only be able to see my eyes. I give them a toothy grin. Sky reaches for his sword.

No need for that King Sky i am not here to kill you.....yet. Sky pulls out his sword and goes for me. I blast him back. Now what did i say King Sky? They are all still looking at me and I am still grinning.  The only reason is i am here is because i want back what is mine. "And what is that!"

King Jason spats at me. I want my dagger back. They stop staring at me. Now i am going to grab my dagger and leave got that? They nod. And i want all of you to take me to my dagger. They nod again.

I get up and they walk out the door and i am behind them. As we walk recruits of their armies look at me in shock. The kings hang their heads, I just grin. We soon come to a room and they open the door and i see my dagger in a glass case. I run to it and smash the glass case i pull out my dagger. I enchanted it with special magic to where it will only work for me.

Come on wake up. Come on! It makes a burst of light that causes the Kings to shade their eyes. I don't because ......i really don't have to. It has my name carved into it. Seto C. Sorcerer. Why thank you and now i just might kill you. I get a grin back on my face. Now that's a good part.....