Chapter 10!!!!

Riley's POV

I had to. They would have killed him if i didn't. Me and Ella were waiting for Seto to wake up. He passed out from the pain. Ella used her magic to heal Seto but he had cuts and bruises and it looked like he was having a bad dream because his ears were back and he would dig his claws on the meddle table on occasion.

Seto's POV (Nightmare)

I was running. The thing was chasing me and he was going to kill me. I lashed out with my claws at the thing but i could never get it. I fell and i fell in a void. I was just falling. I was screaming but nobody came to help. I was about to hit the ground when i woke up and everything stopped.

I woke up and jumped off the Ella was trying to calm me down and i did because she had that nice demeanor. She just felt like a mother to a child. I looked down to see that my cuts were not there but there we some of my original scars were. Ella walked up to me and i backed away into a corner.

She reached her hand out and before i could react she was scratching behind my ears. I fell on to the floor and purred. When she stopped i got up and saw that Riley wasn't there. So i looked at Ella and before i could even say hi she asked me, "So i take it you want to know about a hybrids history correct?" I nodded my head up and down and i didn't even think i wanted to know but i must have. She sat me down and  she sat down herself and started talking.

>:) CLIFFHANGER! Sorry for not updating and i had a friend who helped me a lot and she will be the dedication and  PLS FOLLOW HER! She is amazing and a wonderful friend. Till Next Time My Little Pyros

                            ~Endercrafter~