Chapter 7

Seto's POV (MEH)

Today is the day! We have to go see the Lords of the Summer, Spring, and Fall. We need land desperately. Like i said No food, no water, no space=Exction. "You ready?" Ready as i will ever be! I grab my cloak and she grabs her hoodie. We walk down to see the queen. She is in a dress made of snow. Its very beautiful i have to say.  "Ready Seto and Riley?" Yes we say together. She leads us to a carriage pulled by white horses. I change to my normal eyes so no one can tell. (TIME SKIPZ) We get out of the carriage. We walk up to the door and a guard asks us who we are because he knows Queen Olivia. But before i can answer the Queen answers for us. "They are my body guards" He lets us through. And we are soon greeted by Lord Sky. "Queen Olivia so nice to see you!"

"Yes very nice to see you to Lord Sky." I look at Riley. She shrugs. "Well we must get to our Meeting. Deadlox and True Mu are waiting for us." We start walking and soon reach a room. We walk inside with the Queen and we sit down right beside her. "So Olivia why have you called a meting?" Lord Sky of the Summerland asks Queen Olivia. "Well i have recently ben asked by some Hybrids for me to ask you Lords if they may have land because they don't have food small amounts of water and no space anymore." She worded that nicely! "Now why would we want to do that? Hybrids are unwanted and useless." I feel me claws dig into my skin and draw blood. I look down and see i blood is running down my leg. I am sorry to interrupt but where is the nearest bath room.

Lord Sky points down the hall. I stand up and walk towards the door. I can feel people looking at me with shock. I look down my leg is almost covered with blood. I reach the door when i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Riley and she is helping me walk. We close the door and Riley slaps me. "What is wrong with you?!?!" She whisper yells at me.   I'm sorry! I claws came out and i clawed my leg and i didn't see how deep it went! "God dammit they probably know already!" "We need to get you washed up." We walk to the girls/boys bathroom she helps me clean my leg. All of the blood is gone. We walk back in and are surrounded by guards and the put our hands behind our back. I look back at the Queen.

We trusted you! I hiss at her. She looks back with sadness in her eyes. I turn my eyes back because they know so i don't care! I look at Riley she knows that i have a plan. I grow my claws and pierce the wrist of the person who is holding me. He loosens his grip enough for me to get my hands back. They see me and instantly tackle me. I create enough energy to push them to the walls. They stay there stunned then they become smart again and i look over to Riley and i yell Run! She grabs me and we run. I see the Exit and we run right through it. We see a couple of horses and me and Riley jump onto there backs and since we are hybrids we  can talk to them. Please we need help run. It neighs back and runs. Faster Faster! They run fast but it doesn't see fast enough.