Chapter 14

Seto's POV (GET USE TO IT! xD)

        They look at me in horror. "What did we ever do to you!" King Ian yells. I teleport behind him and put my mouth up to his ear and whisper. Think way back when you were a child. Now who could hate you now. I teleport back to my original place. He stares at me with wide eyes. "S-Seto I-Is that you?" "Ding Ding Ding! You guessed correctly!" They all stare at me. "No S-Seto never hated us!" King Ty yells.

        I pull off my hood to show him. They keep staring at me. "Now thank you for your time but I must be going because i have to make a plan to take back what is rightfully mine and who's going to do it if I don't!" I flash them a smile and teleport out of there to the edge of town. And guess who was there? Your correct! It was Ella. "Seto Cat Sorcerer why did you go back to the kingdom?! You know what dont answer that because I already know the answer!" She yelled. She grabbed my ear and was pulling me to the woods.

        "Ow ow ow ow ow this hurts!" "You told them it was you! You idiot!" But what I didn't know got me in a lot of trouble. "And guess who was listening!? Riley for Herobrines sake!" I could tell someone was here while Ella was rambling on about how bad I was and what a stupid mistake I made. I jerked right up when I herd a twig snap. I casted a bolt and it hit the person in the stomach. The person doubled over in pain.

        Ella stopped talking and stared at the person. I sighed because this means a new person I have feed and make sure is being taken care of. I walk over and pick the perso- wait it looks like a girl. Ok well the girl looks almost unconscious. I pick her up and her head drapes over my arms. Ella grabs my arm with her hand and almost in a harsh way like she doesn't want me to take the person. I look at her with confusion.

        We are soon back in the town. I see the boy I save a couple of days earlier, playing with the other kids. He seems to not be as sad as he was one the first day he was here. I smile at them all. I take her to my headquarters because she looks fine and she will recover any time now. I pull down my hood because it was getting in my way and everybody here has seen my face and it should be nothing new. Nobody was staring at me or anything. I took her to my room and sat her in my room. She looked familiar but i just shrugged if off.

        I walked to my planning room to see when the next execution was so i could get more people. I sighed. I need more food to feed the people and more room.  I suddenly get the feeling that somebody is watching me..... And that was the least of my problems....