Chapter 5

Seto's POV

 I walk over to the other side of Deadlox and look at him. Deadlox swings towards my direction making me loose my balance and fall to the ground. "Ow ow ow, man that really hurt."

"Seto! You ok?"  I grin. Since i am a sorcerer i create a healing potion. And i make it a splash one. I splash it on the ground right beside me.

Purple light glows from my eyes. Yah just fine!. Thank you. "I believe you now." I chuckle. "Hey i think we need to return the Ender dragon." But its so much more fun to paw him back and forth!!!

"Come on Kitty Cat." Hey Hey Hey I am fierce! "Sure you are Kitty Cat." I'm not Kitty Cat! "yah you are Kitty cat" I give up! We laugh at that. I climb back up the tree an get to where Riley and Ty are. I grab Ty and Riley and I jump down from the tree. We have walked 3 step when i hear, "Seto I'm tired!"

Well your going to be dizzy here in a couple of seconds!" I laugh. Come on Ender dragon. We are being nice and taking you home. Me and Riley link arms and i just grab Deadlox by the collar. 

We teleport and i take my claw and strip the rope so he can get out just he will really have to try. Riley jumps on my back. Notch what have you been eating?!? "Well mostly sheep, cows, pigs-" Just stop there! That is to gross! Ready. "Ready!" Goodbye for now Deadlox. We teleport  out of the building, You know having Riley here isn't all that bad..