Chapter 6

*1 hour and 45 minutes later*

Daniella's POV

I was almost done editing the video when Joel took the laptop from me.

"What was that for?" I ask taking off my headphones.

"That was for not paying attention," he replies handing me the laptop.

"Sorry, I was editing the video so they can have it up by today," I say putting my hands up in defense.

"Well let me fill you in then," Skip says. I motion for him to begin. "Well for the past hour and 30 minutes we were figuring out what we would be doing on tour and how long we would be away for and stuff like that. We then decided that we would like to go on tour with Reece. After he called his manager, we were discussing what order we would go in for acts. We all agreed that it should be Justice Crew, then the Janoskians, then you too since more people know you." I nod and motion for him to continue. "That's all there we have right now."

"Okay, well you can decide what you are going to do while I finish editing your video," I say putting my headphones back on.

I then feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I look over to my right to see that the pair of arms belong to Joel. He the pulls me onto his lap and takes my headphones off.

"Can I see what it looks like?" Joel asks. I giggle a bit before handing him my headphones. Once the video ends he says, "It's really good babe."

"Thank you. Now let me finish fixing the last part of the video," I say. He puts my headphones back on my head and rests his chin on my shoulder. I finish editing the last part of the video and export it. "I'm done," I say handing the laptop over to Luke.

"Thanks. I would have edited it, but I know that you would have done a better job," Luke says.

"No prob," I say.

"Well, we better get going," Joel says. I get off of his lap to allow him to stand up.

"Bye guys," we say heading out.

"Want a piggyback ride?" Joel asks me just as we close the door behind us.

"Yes please," I say. He just chuckles and bends down. I get on his back, and he gets up. "We should put this on keek," I say getting out my phone.

"Okay but we have to put it on both of our keeks," he says.

"We're doing my keek first though." I get to my keek app and start filming.

-Dani's keek starts-

Dani: Hey guys

Joel: Hi

Dani: Yeah, I have Joel giving me a piggy back ride but anyways were have something to tell you! Joel asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

Joel: Yup, Dani and I are offically bf and gf now

Dani: Go ahead and say that Jani/Janiella is real.

Joel: Write your fanfics about us and whatever. Dani loves to read that stuff.

Dani: Yeah, I honestly do. Anyways, bye guys

-Dani's Keek ends-

I end up putting my caption as "It's official with me and @JoelMolina"

I save it for now since I thought of the idea of uploading both keeks at the same time.

"Okay, your turn. Which pocket is your phone in?" I ask.