Chapter 7

A/N: So I usually don't put Author's notes at the beginning, but I just want to say that I did combine chapters so there are a lot of POV changes so bare with me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniella's POV

"I'm stuffed," Lana says leaning back in her seat.

"Same here," Clarice says.

"Am I the only one who is still hungry?" I ask.

"Nope, the guys are still hungry too," Lana says.

"That is so not true," Justin says. We all stare at him since he's always hungry. "Okay maybe a little." We all burst out in laughter.

Our waitress brings us the bill, and all of the guys end up paying for their meals and their girlfriend's meal.

"You didn't have to do that," I say to Joel. "I could have paid for myself."

"I wanted to pay for you though," Joel pouts.

"Fine," I say knowing that I won't be able to win this fight. 

The waitress picks up the bill and we leave giving her the change as a tip. 

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 7:35 so we better get going so we get good seats," Andre says.

"But it's right across the street," Clarice says laughing.

"I know but food," he replies.

"Andre has a point there," Justin says.

"Alright, but remember you guys have to pay for mine and Dani's food," Joel says.

We walk across the street and show the person the tickets we bought online. He collects our tickets and says, "Theater 8 on the right hand side."

We then make our way to the concession stand. The line doesn't seem too long so we all go together.

"So what are we each getting?" I ask.

We all talk to our significant other about what we're getting.

"Justin and I are getting a large popcorn, one large coke, and a packet of M&M's," Lana says.

"Andre and I are also getting a large popcorn, one large coke, and an ice cream bar," Clarice says.

"And Joel and I are getting one large popcorn like you, one large orange fanta, an ice cream bar, and an ice cream sandwich," I say.

"Well looks like we have almost the same thing," Justin says. We all start laughing before we are at the front of the line.

"What would you like?" the person working at the concession stand asks.

"Three large popcorns, three large drinks, two ice cream bars, one ice cream sandwich, and one packet of M&M's," Andre tells him.

"Okay, that would be $40," he replies. Lana, Justin, Clarice, and Andre all take out 10 dollar bills and pay. "Would you like butter on all of the popcorns?" he asks.

"Yes," we all say. He puts the popcorn on the counter. 

"What drinks would you like?"

"Two cokes and one orange fanta," Joel says. He then hands us our drinks. Then he grabs our ice creams and M&M's and hands them to us. 

"Have a nice day," he says.

"You too," we reply as we grab our food and walk away. 

I'm carrying mine and Joel's ice cream, and Joel is carrying our large popcorn and orange fanta. Lana is carrying her's and Justin's large coke and M&M's whole Justin is carrying their popcorn. Clarice is carrying her's and Andre's ice cream bar and large coke while Andre is carrying their large popcorn.