Chapter 17

Daniella's POV

"Before you start," Calum says as I set everything up, "you should do a full week of videos that are all 5SOS themed."

"That's actually not a bad idea," I say. "Good thinking Hood."

"What can I say Rose," he teases. I playfully slap him before I start recording the video.

-Ashton's Video-

Dani: Hey guys! So since I'm apparently doing a full week of videos for a 5SOS week, I'm doing a series of random videos with them. So here is the first video that I'm doing with the wonderful Ashton Irwin.

Ashton: *running to stand next to Dani* Hi! 

Dani: So Ashton, tell them what we're going to be doing today.

Ashton: Well, we're going to make slutty brownies

Dani: Yup, so all you need is your brownie mix, your chocolate chip cookie dough, and a pack of oreos. Just so you know, I made this stuff while setting up to save some time, but I will put the recipe in the description bar below!

Ashton: Ditto!

*Cooks everything*

Dani: Now there you have it, a full tray of slutty brownies.

Ashton: *Taking a bite out of one* They taste so delicious *Rest of 5SOS comes into the frame taking one*

5SOS: THIS IS TOO GOOD!

Dani: That's it for today! You can go in the description bar below to see the separate videos I did with the guys. Hope you guys enjoyed this. If you did make sure you give me a thumbs up. Don't forget to subscribe! Bye Roseetts! *blows a kiss then makes a heart going towards the camera*

-End of Video-

"So who's next?" I ask.

"I think Calum should go last," Michael suggests.

"I was going to volunteer to go last anyways," Calum retorts.

"I'll go next," Luke says.

-Luke's Video- 

Dani: Hey Roseetts! Dani here with another video for ya! To continue with the 5SOS theme this week, I have the one and only Luke Hemmings here!

Luke: *Waves to camera* Hi

Dani: You want to explain to them what's going on?

Luke: Well today we're doing a Luke vs. Dani! We're going to be doing a bunch of different challenges and whoever gets the most points wins.

Dani: So let's get started with the first challenge.

Calum: *Off Camera* So we're going to start off with drawing. We'll give you 5 minutes to draw something and Mikey, Ash, and I will judge who wins. *Michael hands them paper* Your time starts...now!

*After 5 minutes, Dani and Luke hold up their drawings. Luke shows drawings of stick figures while Dani shows drawing of a heart shaped skull*

Ashton: *Off Camera* I think Dani wins this round! Next is to sing theme songs. Luke you're up first. Your theme song is Boy Meets World.

Luke: When this boy meets world / boy meets world / wandering down this road, that we call life / is what we're doin' / it's good to know I have friends that will always / stand by me / when this boy meets world