Chapter 9

Adrian's POV

"Ready to see where you're staying for the next few years?" Joel asks me and Kelsey.

"Yes!" Kelsey replies. He then opens the door to his house. We walk in and look to see that this place is amazing.

There was a flat screen TV in the living room. There were so many game systems there and a pool table. In the backyard there was a pool, a hot tub, a fire pit, a ping pong table, and a projector for watching movies.

"This place is amazing!" Kelsey and I say at the same time.

"Well tomorrow we're going to get started on the design of your rooms," Dani tells us.

"Now do you want to share a room or do you want separate rooms?" Joel asks.

"Separate for now since I assume your parents don't want us in the same room," Kelsey says.

"Well my parents are in Japan for a business trip. They won't be back until November so it really doesn't matter right now. Either way they really wouldn't care, I mean they don't care that Dani and I practically live together," Joel says.

"So sharing rooms?" I ask Kelsey.

"Yup," she replies. Joel and I start to carry the luggage as Dani leads the way. 

"Which room?" Dani asks.

"The one at the end of the hallway on the left," Joel says. 

We walk until we get to the end of the hallway.

"Here's your room," Dani says unlocking and opening the door to the room.

I was astonished with what I saw.

Kelsey's POV

It is amazing. The walls are painted a light blue color. There is a queen sized bed right next to the window. 

"This is amazing," I say.

"Wait until you see the closet," Dani says. She leads me to a door right next to the bed. She opens it to reveal a huge walk in closet.

"Wow," was all that came out of my mouth.

"Well, I'll leave you and Adrian to unpack your things. Remember that tomorrow after school we're going to get you things that you need," Dani says before walking out.

Daniella's POV

I walk down the hallway to Joel's room. His door is opened slightly. I look through the crack to see that Joel has his back turned to the door. I open the door slightly so I have enough room to enter the room without opening the door all the way. The closer I get to Joel, I realize he's playing his guitar. I go up behind him and drape my arms on his shoulders.

"Hey," I whisper.

"Hey," he replies. He motions for me to sit on his bed. I take a seat right in front of him as he remains on his chair. "I wrote you a song."

"Really?" I ask.

Joel's POV

"Yes, do you want to hear it?" I ask.

"Yes please," Dani replies.

I start playing the chords on my guitar as I start to sing.

(A/N: Okay I know that this song was written by Justin Bieber but let's pretend Joel wrote it. Also remember that there will be more songs like this in the fanfic so I'll put the original song at the end of the lyrics. It will be written in {these} type of brackets)