Chapter 15

Daniella's POV

I wake up on the couch. I look to see that Lizzie and Georgie are still asleep. I grab my phone to see that it's 8 am. How am I up considering I feel asleep at around 4 in the morning. I head into the kitchen to see there's a note from Daniel.

Dani,

Went to the Brooks house to film a new video. Going to stay there tonight and tomorrow. Have Joel or Calum stay with you. 

-Daniel

I guess I can have two of my favorite guys stay here today. Wait, I can only have one. I forgot that Joel is flying to Japan to spend a week with his parents. His flight leaves at 8 pm though. That's like twelve hours though. I guess I can go see if Calum's awake. I walk into my room to see he's still asleep. Hmm, I think I should wake him up since he has to stay here again tonight. I jump on my bed screaming, "Wake up!"

Bad idea.

Calum grabs my ankle and pulls me down to lay down next to him.

"Let me sleep," he mumbles.

"Can't. Had to tell you that you have to stay here again for the next two nights," I say.

"Why?" he asks finally getting up.

"Daniel said to have either you or Joel stay with me tonight since he's going to be at the Brooks household. Joel is leaving for Japan at 8 though so that leaves me with you," I say. 

"Well, tomorrow is Monday though," he says. "Don't you have school?"

"School's almost done though, and the head mistress gave me the day off tomorrow because of the fact I planned most of Sadie's on my own," I say. 

"Well then tomorrow will be a Dani and Cal day," he says. 

"Okay," I say. "Oh, and I'm making chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast today."

"Yay," he cheers. I laugh at how excited he got. "Hey, don't judge. I've missed your cooking."

"Wow, why does everyone like my cooking?" I ask as we walk into the kitchen.

"I don't know, maybe because you're a good cook," Calum says taking a seat at the breakfast bar.

"Well can you go next door and get Joel here. We're having a day together before he leaves," I tell him.

"Sure thing," he says. As he exits, the girls come into the kitchen.

"What's Calum doing here," Lizzie asks. 

"He came over last night," I say as I continue to cook the pancakes.

"Well, I think he likes you," Georgie teases.

"Of course he likes me. He's my best friend after Joel and before Luke," I reply.

"No, we mean he likes likes you," the two say emphasizing the first likes.

"You two are crazy," I say. After about five minutes, Calum walks into the kitchen with Joel. 

"You're making chocolate chip pancakes?" Joel asks excitedly.

"What is it with you boys and my cooking?" I ask laughing as I set two plates in front of them. They take their plates and quickly start eating. The girls laugh along with me.

"Can you blame us? She's one of the best cooks ever!" the two boys say.

"Well we still have to try her food," Lizzie says. I set two more plates down and the two girls each take a bite.