There's Something You Guys Need To Know

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded anything in a while. I promise you there's a reason for me not uploading the next chapter.

I've been working on this story for three years (including the time I spent rewriting and reuploading!) meaning that I will eventually finish this! 

Anyways, it'll take me a while to finish writing this since I'm a junior in high school and the school I happen to go to is one where I have eight classes that I'm falling behind in.

That's not what I'm here to tell you guys though. I'm here to tell you that for the past three almost four years, I've been dealing with depression. I won't give you any back story since it's something I don't want to go into detail with; however, this fanfic started as a form of escape where I was able to forget reality for a bit. At one point, my depression got so bad that I wrote chapters of this as an attempt to escape what I was going through. Lately, I haven't had the motivation to write and it doesn't feel like the same escape I used to have.

Recently, I've told my parents and they're currently helping me through this though. I won't go into too much detail with this too, but because of their support, I'm getting back into writing. Even my dad encouraged me to try to get one of my stories publish (which I will try to get done before the end of my senior year). 

I will eventually finish this story, but until then, I will continue writing a few of my other things and will upload on that stuff as well as trying to upload on this one to my best ability!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful new year, and to all of those who are dealing with depression, I promise you it will get better and if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.

~Sydney Alexi xx