Chapter 2 💘

Maya began balling her eyes out. Farkle pulled Maya up from the ground and asked her what was going on. "The- the the g-guy that crashed the c-car is Lucas and i-its Mr Matthews' car", Maya stuttered as she cried her eyes out. "WHAT WHERE'S RILEY WE CANNOT LET HER SEE THIS", Farkle said. "I will go find Riley and distract her.. you call the ambulance and go check on Lucas. Go go go!", Maya said as she took off running back to the school to go get Riley. As she raced down the street she knew Riley was making her way to the front of the school to see what happened because that crash was so loud there was no way that the people in the school hadn't heard it.

Maya made it to the school right in time as she saw Riley about to open up the door. She pushed her back inside. "Where we're you, Maya?", Riley asked. Maya let a sigh of relief because Riley didn't hear the noise, she came to the front just to see Maya because after all, she was gone for quite a while. "Oh hey Riles I just had to...uh..get some change so I could get something to eat from the vending machine and I couldn't find an ATM anywhere.. but luckily I found someone who had change for a 20. Anyways let's get back to the gym..", Maya said. They walked to the gym and the tryouts began.

Maya spent her time texting Farkle, whom had given her her phone when he visited the Matthews previously before meeting Maya to see what had happened with Lucas:

Maya: ...?!

Farkle: Maya...

Maya: FARKLE WHAT HAPPENED IS LUCAS OKAY???!!

Farkle: Maya come outside.

Maya: I can't leave Riley again I feel like she's already getting suspicious that something is up.

Farkle: This is really bad Maya and I really don't want to subject Riley to this but there's no way we will be able to hide this from her for any amount of time so please bring her outside.

Maya: FARKLE I DON'T CARE IF WE CAN'T HIDE IT FROM HER FOR VERY LONG BUT WE ARE GOING TO HIDE IT FROM HER FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE UNTIL LUCAS GETS A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

Maya: Has the ER taken him away yet??

Maya: F A R K L E

Farkle: Sorry I was getting into the ambulance. We're heading to the ER now. Was Riley expecting Lucas to come? If so tell her we are heading to somewhere with his dad.

Maya: OK Gotcha.

Authors note: Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the book sorry it's short but I didn't really have time to finish it. I promise the next chapter will be longer and I'll post it on Thursday. In case you guys have instagram you can follow me at @thumbsmusicvideo it's a Sabrina FanPage so yea. If you like this story and want to get notified every time I update, just add it to your shelf! Don't forget to comment what you think is going to happen next and feel free to leave suggestions! K see you on Thursday baii !