Chapter 5 💘

"Maya, don't think so negatively..", Topanga said. Come, sit. Maya sat on Riley's bed with Topanga. Maya, Topanga, Corey and Auggie sat there in silence for about 5 minutes. Then Auggie decided to speak. "We're not just gonna let my big sister out in the big city like that, are we??" He was right. So Corey and Topanga decided they would go out searching for her for about an hour, then they would send out a private search crew to go find her. Maya wanted to search longer but they had school in the morning. So the first place they went to check was at Topanga's.. Topanga had taken the day off but Maya's mom was still there so they figured she could be talking to her.

They made it to the cafe and Maya rushed over to her mom, eyes still filled with tears. "Maya! What's the matter?" Corey explained the entire situation and soon Maya's mom was just as sad as Maya. Maya wiped her eyes and begin looking around. "Isn't she here, mom?" "Sorry honey, I haven't seen her since I dropped you off this morning" "Oh.." Maya sat down. "Call the search party", she said. Topanga did so.
*10 minutes later*
"They say they'll begin her search first thing in the morning", Topanga said. Corey looked at the time. "10:30pm.. Okay you guys should head home now", he said. "Goodnight Matthews..", Katy (Maya's mom) said as she and Maya walked out of the restaurant. Then everyone else went home and prayed for the best.

*RILEY'S POV*
10:45. It's really cold out..I should have brought a jacket..to think, I didn't bring anything. Gah! I should have thought about this before running away. I sat at a park bench thinking where I could stay for the night. Then it hit me..literally. Someone had thrown an empty Starbucks cup at me. I looked to the direction in which it was thrown. Farkle! I screamed of joy and ran up to hug him. It really was a big deal to see someone that I actually wasn't mad at right now so I was really glad to see Farkle. "Riley!" He started. "What are you doing out here this late??", he asked. He was with his dad so I didn't explain the entire situation because I didn't want him worrying.
So I asked Mr Minkus to give Farkle and I am minute to talk things out..

Authors note :
Thursday already ???!!! Tysm guys for 110 reads! Wow! 💘! This chapter is short..again sorry! But summer is coming up yay! Next time I update will be summer so expect longer chapters.. What do you think Farkle will do when he finds out Riley ran away? Tune in next Thursday to find out! Lol goodnight