Chapter 7 💘

(Yep you guessed it Riley's POV again) I woke up at around 9pm. School already started. 2 hours ago. Lunch time was in about 5 minutes. It's not like I'd planned to go to school anyways. I checked my phone to see if  Farkle had texted me since he's the only one I felt like talking to at the time since he was one of the only people I wasn't upset at.

5 New Messages from Farkley 😁

Farkle: Hey Riley..you up?

Farkle: Everyone at school is worried sick about you but I'm going to stick to my promise and say nothing.

Farkle: Maya misses you. Alot.

Farkle: Wait! Riley! She just  explained to me why she didn't come! It wasn't her fault and you have to forgive her. Please come to school.

Farkle: Hello?!

He'd been texting me while I was asleep for the past hour. I decided to text him back.

Me: Farkle I refuse to come to school and I don't wanna hear her excuses! She did what she did and she's gonna have to deal with that pain.

Farkle: At least promise me you're coming bacj.

Farkle: Sorry, typo. Back*

Me: I'm not making any unjust  promises because I don't know my next move. But I will make a just promise that I will come back to see you.

He didn't respond for a few minutes and I got kinda bored just staring at my phone waiting for his reply. So I just decided to kill a bit of time, I'd change Farkle's contact in my phone from Farkleyz😁 to Farkley🎓. It just kind of fit his smarts. Haha.

8 minutes and he still hadn't texted me back...maybe they had to get back to class and he couldn't text me anymore?

*grumble*
Oh I'm probably a bit hungry.. I've only got 20 bucks though. I'll see if there's a cafeteria in the lobby of this motel. I went downstairs, in the same clothes from yesterday...I said I didn't bring much stuff.

The same guy was at the counter. Except this time he wasn't sleep. He was eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I decided to say good morning and thank him for the room again.

"Good morning..and thanks again sooo much for the free room to sleep. By the way, my name is Riley", I told him. "Sure, no problem..people don't come here much anyways. Feel free to stay as long as you want Raya," he said. "Riley." I corrected him. "Oh sorry...Riley. I'm Andrew", he responded. Andrew. That's a cute name.

UGH! WHAT AM I DOING THIS GUY IS LIKE 20.

"So Riley, where do you go to school? I'm a freshman at Adams", he said. HE'S IN HIGH SCHOOL OMG "Oh... I'm a freshman at Abagail Adams", I replied. He laughed. "What??", I asked, confused. "Abagail Adams and Adams are the same haha." He said. I suddenly felt really dumb. *facepalm* "It's fine Riley. Have a seat. Do you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?", he asked. That was really sweet to ask. "Yes! Honestly I'll take whatever..I'm starving!", I laughed. He poured me a bowl of cereal and milk. "Thanks Andrew!" "No problem!"

Soon we were just kinda talking about everything...from school to just life in general. Then he asked me what I was doing here alone especially since school is going on right now. "Oh..well it's s long..complicated story but basically I ran away from home." I said. "Why?" "I said it was a long story I don't feel like explaining. Okay?? What about you, Andrew? You are here alone and you're supposed to be in school also.", I said. "My parents went on vacation so they left me to run the Motel. The principle knows though. ", he said. "Oh". We continued talking and we shared laughes.

Then my phone buzzed. It was on the table we were eating at. 1 new message from Farkley🎓.
Farkle: Riley you mean alot to us. Come back. Please.

Andrew read the text. "Who is Farkley?" "Oh..he's just a *gulp* friend", I lied [kinda?] I turned on my phone to text him back. "I'll just let him know that I'm gonna be gone for a while.  You can read it if you want", I said to assure Andrew I wasn't in a relationship. He leaned over to look at my phone like I told him he could. Right before I could finish typing, Farkle sent this:

 Right before I could finish typing, Farkle sent this:

Farkle: I miss this 😢💔

I immediately turned off my phone. But Andrew had already seen it. He looked at me, disappointed. "You know Riley, you didn't have to lie about having a boyfriend.", he said. "Its not what it looks like, Andrew! We are only friends!" "Riley... it's cool.. it's not like I had a chance with you anyways."

Suddenly all of this anger just ran through my body and it hurt like falling and scraping your knee as a kid. I was now mad at Farkle for sending that picture and Andrew for not believing me. It's official. I'm officially angry at EVERY ONE.  And I no longer have anyone to talk to. I stormed out of the Motel and found the nearest bench, put my hood on and just cried. Again. What is this the third time this week crying? Maybe.

To be continued.

Authors note: Hey guys! So for some reason, when I posted this chapter I  Thursday it was not visible😟 so it's Saturday and I'm republishing it. Sorry for this problem❤