Chapter 6 💘

*RILEYS POV Cont.*
Farkle stood in front of me, confused as ever, his dad was in the car waiting and he seemed to already be becoming impatient so I knew I couldn't have Farkle for very long. "Farkle. I told Maya to come. And she didn't. She doesn't want to make things right with me.. so I ran away." I said. He was just as shocked as I was when I found out Maya still had feelings for Lucas. "Riles. I hope you realise running away was not the right thing to do. And you know Maya would never hurt you on purpose", he said. "SHE CAN LIVE HER LIFE WITH LUCAS IF SHE WANTS TO. I'M DONE WITH IT. I'M DONE WITH THE-" Farkle leaned in and gave me a very unexpected...

HUG!!
My eyes widened. "W-what was that, Farkle?" He looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Riley. I shouldn't have done that.. I just didn't know any other way to say be quiet without hurting your feelings. I hope this doesn't change any way your think of our friendshi-" I lean in to give him another hug- HOOOOOOONNNNNKKK!! We both laughed. "Give me a minute dad! Just one!!" Farkle screamed. Then he turned back to me and we just kind of stared at eachother.

Then I laughed

Then I laughed. "What??", he asked. "I just never really expected things to play out like this," I said. "Riley. That hug meant nothing. You've got to believe me." I smiled. "Okay weirdo.. I've gotta get going. I think I'll stay at the motel across the street for the night." HOOOONNNNKK!! Farkle rolled his eyes. Dads..am I right? We laughed. "Good luck Riley" "Thanks" "Bye!" "Bye!" We walked away. Until it hit me. Ok not literally this time. I actually remembered something. "FARKLE WAIT!" He turned around. "Don't tell anybody where I am! Don't tell them you've seen me! Act like you don't know I ran away!" "Got ya Riley! Byee!" He got into his dad's car and they drove home.

Now I had to sleep at a motel at night and I don't even know where I'm going to go in the morning. Definitely not to school. I'll just play things by ear. I really wanted to stay at a hotel but after all I only brought $20, my phone, a charger, and the clothes on my back (Fringe Jeans and a Panda hoodie).

So I walked into the motel. Mot l Stay. It read. I assume it was supposed to say "Motel Stay" but the E somehow fell off or something. I could tell this place was cheap. Probably something like Maya's mom's old home. I walked up to the front desk to check in.

There was a 20ish year old dude laying down on his chair. I think he was sleep. I'm pretty sure we were the only two people here because this place was a mess. When I say a mess, I mean DISGUSTING. There was dirt and trash on the torn sofa in the lobby, and the front "desk" was obviously made of cardboard, you know, the strong kind you use for science fair boards and stuff.

But anyways I rang a bell to try to wake up the guy. And it worked. "OH hey dudette I forgot I was here.. so one room? Kay. On the house", he said then he gave me the keys and went back to sleep. Cool! A free room. "Thaanks.." I said as I slowly walked away. I took the stairs upstairs to room 6. I opened the door and.. *gag* Oh my goodness it was so foul in there! Smelled like poo! The bed had no sheets! Cockroaches! And-is that. a. rat. EWWW!

This room was beyond nasty! But.. I couldn't go home. I needed to make a point and I'm not going to chicken out because of a nasty filthy rat-infected motel room. So I went in and closed the door. I sat on the edge of the dusty crusty bed. Then I started crying. It was about 1am now so i eventually cried myself to sleep.

Authors note: Hi readers! Aren't you relieved Riley is okay!? Well not okay as in hey Riley how ya doing "okay" because obviously she's not but I mean aren't you glad she's alive XD. I incorporated a little riarkle into this chapter for ya 😁. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's longer than the ones I've posted recently so yay! Lol.. also IT'S SUMMER WHOOOOP YAYYYAAYYY!!! I can't wait to be writing more this summer. Also I'm following anyone who comments on this story so if u want a follow just comment. Also if you like the story don't forget to vote on it using the star . K see ya next Thursday!
~leia💘