"Feelings" 😊

After garroth graduated he worked at a store in the mall called hot topic. He saved up enough money to buy his own house. Years later he seen zane and decided to "act" on his feelings and took zane to his house. When they got to garroth's house garroth took zane in and rubbed his butt telling him what he felt and zane felt the same way. *After the affair* zane told garroth that he was a rare breed of werewolf that can get pregnant and garroth seemed happy. Zane took a test and it was positive and garroth eyes lit up with joy as he cried. Zane then got sick and garroth had gotten sick and Garroth cleaned it up and helped zane to the couch so he can rest. Garroth told zane that hew would invite nicole and their parents over for dinner to tell them the news. After that zane fell asleep soundly on the couch. Garroth woke zane up when nicole mom and dad were there and everyone sat and ate in silents. After dinner garroth told everyone the news and garroth dad was furious  and chased garroth as garroth ran in his wolf form and nicole had to pull them apart. Garroth then had an old witch from the other side cast a spell keeping his dad from coming in and hurting him and the family. Garroth went and got nicole a fox named roxy. Zane started craving food so garroth both ordered and made zane food before he left to get a tattoo and an engagement ring. Garroth got a tattoo of a paw (Represents garroth) and a cupcake in it (Represents zane) and then went home. Garroth sat next to zane and nicole sat on the couch across from them as their mother came down the steps. Garroth made his mother food and then got a call so he went into the bedroom to answer if to find out it was his father garte answering on the other end. He gave his father another chance and when he did he lifted the spell by opening the door. He asked his father if he wanted to cook he said yes and as they walked over his father grabbed zane's but and thought no one see but garroth did. His mother fought with him saying no matter how bad or terrible garte is he would never do it. Garroth then went into a seizure and went into a coma.