Who am I really? Chapter One

I woke up to my boyfriend's alarm clock. 'ugghhh babe turn off the fucking alarm clock please" I rolled over and noticed Isaac wasn't in bed. 'fuck!" I yelled. I got up and turned off the alarm clock, then I got a text message from Isaac. So I'm going to tell you about me. My name is Samantha Renee, I am a Junior in high school. I am half archangel and half Psion, my mother told who I really am over a phone call. My boyfriend Isaac is a Senior in High school he is also a Psions. But he doesn't know about me being a Psionic or part archangel. That is a what I'm terrified what would happen if Isaac found out that I was Part Archangel and Psionic. But anyways, Isaac and I have been together for about two years. And we are engaged, yes, I said engaged. My mom doesn't like the fact that I am engaged so early but he keeps me from trying to kill everyone that ticks me off. Especially when I'm trying to work with a bunch of idiots.

"hello?" I asked when I woke up from my phone ringing

"Hey baby" As soon as I heard his voice I smiled. I love him with all of my heart.

"Hey where are you at, I had to turn off the alarm this morning."

"Cody called me and told me he has to talk to me about something"

"Ohh" Cody is Isaac's friend that is Psions. He has been protecting me from my father for about a year. My father is Damon the head Archangel, my father want my power for evil. I'm part archangel and part Psions.

"Yeah" I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend over the phone. He knows I hate it when Isaac leaves me. I have people trying to find me for my father. So he can use my power against everyone that is a Psionic.

"Okay baby, I have to shower and everything I will talk to you later. I love you babe" So after the call ended, I got up and showered. After I showered and put on clothes, I got a call from work. I work at a nursing home with my Fiance since the last one I worked I almost got raped. I got dressed for work and then I heard Isaac walking in the front door. I hurried up and went down stairs to him and ran up to him and hugged him.

"What's wrong baby" Isaac always wants to protect me from everything but sometimes can't.

"I have to go to work today and I don't wanna work today since It's two years today" I was upset cause I had to work on our second year anniversary. Yes my boyfriend has been with me for about two years.

"I have to go to work too baby" He smiled at me causes me to smile back.

"Okay at least I get to work with you today then go home with you right?" I looked up at him since he is taller than me.

"Yes baby" He looked down at me "I have get changed for work and then we will go okay?" I let go of him and grabbed my Black and Purple Jordan's. I sat on the couch with my vape pen waiting on Isaac to change. I sat looking back on all of the this Isaac and I created over the two years that we have been together, our first house. Just thinking about our wedding always makes me smile. After I inhaled some of my vape and exhaled, I blacked out.....