|Mark| Pickup Lines|

( Y / N ' S )  P O V

You looked out your apartment window, the sun was getting close to setting. Looking at the beach from your window, you decided to go for a walk.

Grabbing your jacket and purse as you walked out, you headed for the beach.

As you arrived at the beach, the sun was already starting to set. You went up to the edge of the water and let the tide roll over your toes.

You stood there just watching the sun fall below the horizon line. It was beautiful.

The blue sky fades into purples and pinks. Stars began to slightly shine in the sky.

You continues to walk down the beach, picking up pretty shells and stones you found, placing them in you jacket pocket.

Suddenly startled by a tap on the shoulder, you turned to see a man.

"Hey, can I follow you? Because my mom told me to follow my dreams." The man said looking at you with a smile.

You laughed at the stupid pickup line, but nodded your head. "Sure, I guess." You giggled slightly.

"So, what's your name? Or can I call you mine? I'm Mark by the way." Mark asked using another silly pickup line.

Laughing at his dorkiness, you replied. "I'm (Y/N)," he smiled.
"Pretty name." Mark complimented. "Thanks,"

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for a drink with me later?" He asked, biting his lip in hope.

Awe, he's asking me out, you thought to yourself. "Sure, why not." You replied happily. The smile on his face grew bigger somehow.

You guys continued walking, both thinking of something to say, Mark broke the silence.

"Hey, I may be ugly, but I'll treat you right."