|Mark| Starboy |

(Y/N)

I wake up, rolling over in bed I grab my phone.

I go and check the DRM(Dream Recording Machine) I scroll through the names of the people it saw.

My friends, family, other hot famous people. I stop at the name Mark Fischbach.

He normally show up in my dreams. He was my idol. Famous Youtuber. I wish I could know him.

I look at the star beside his name. I've never seen it before. Checking the meaning of it, my eyes widened.

If a star beside a name or place, you must go to that place or meet that person strait away.

If there's a name there, that means that the person has the same star on your name. Click one the star to see where you need to meet.

I'm shaking with excitement. But why do I need to see him? I click on the star to see where I need to go.

I check the address, my house. I need to stay here. That means mark will show up here.

I panicked, I need to make my place nice looking. I quickly run out to the store and grab the basics.

Milk, bread, eggs, cheese, some chicken and stuff. Little bit of junk food.

As soon as I get home I go on an intense cleaning spree.

___________________________

I put my hands on my hips satisfied by my cleaning skills. Everything has been wiped down and cleaned well.

I fall back down on my bed, passing out.

I wake up to a knock at my door. I groggily get up and open the door.

There stands Mark.

"Oh!" I say surprised. He gives me a nervous smile.

"Um...I don't know if you saw, but your my Star-Girl..." He shifts.

I nodded rapidly.

"Yeah, I saw... Come in!" I stutter. He smiles and walks in.

I close the door behind me and turn around furrowing my brow.

"Why do we have to this?" I asked. "Like, what even is this?" I asked.

He looked at me in disbelief, then proceeded to go beat red.

"Well, you see. The machine matches up people... It paired us together. Meaning were soul mates." He says shifting.

My eyes widened. I show my head in disbelief.

"No, that can't be. Your my idol! I fucking loved you for years, and now we're soulmates?" I state in disbelief.

He smiles at me and walks over and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Well, if you love me..." He said staring in my eyes. I leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips.

It was a long, heart melting kiss. He pulled laway and looked at me.

"You know, I think this will work."

AN: I hate this one! The idea was good but it came out like trash😭