|Mark|I Alweys Have|

(Y/N)

I walked into my room and plopped my self on my bed.

I miss him, I need him...

I sadly rolled over into my pillow, loud sobs erupted from my throat.

I made a mistake, and I want him back. Would he even take be back after I left him like that?

"I never even loved you in the first place!"

"What....?"

"I'm leaving Mark. Have fun without me."

The words spoke in the fight haunted me, his broken eyes. All anger dropped from his face and became sadness.

I regret leaving him, I did love him...why would I say that.

I sat up in my bed and ran down the stairs, I slid on my shoes and ran to the car.

Tears streamed down my face as I drove. Would he take me back?

I was parked in front of his house, it was ten at night. I gathered my courage and walked to his door.

I knocked quietly, there was no sound from inside. I waited, unsure.

A shot my head up when I heard a bang of something hitting the floor from inside.

I quickly ran to the window to see what happened. There I saw Mark, hanging...

A chair had fallen, i ran to the door and tried to open the door.

It was locked. "Mark no!" I screamed in tears pounding against the door.

I didn't have much time, panicked I ran around the side of the house and to the back door.

Luckily it was unlocked, I rushed, grabbed a knife and ran to his side.

Quickly I cut the rope and he fell to the floor, he unconscious.

I pulled the rope off of his neck and pulled him close to me.

"Mark please wake up. I still love you, I always have. Please, I need you. Don't do this, Don't leave me. I need you. I fucking love you!" I sobbed shaking him.

He laid in my lap, lifeless.
"Mark please! This isn't how I want to say goodbye!" I sobbed into his chest.

"Y-Y/N......?"

"Mark! Oh god baby, I love you oh god." I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I-I thought y-you were g-gone...." his raspy voice whispered. I shook my head.

"I'm never leaving you, I'm so sorry Mark. I lied, I love you so much and always have." I sobbed I held him in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry...."

"So am I."

______________________

Breakups are hard.....