|Ethan| Sun Spray |

(Y/N)

You laid down on the towel on the grass, the sun was out and you were wanting a tan.

The second you found out it was going to be nice out you threw on your bikini and hopped outside.

You set a timer for 15 minutes, trying to get a tan. You feel asleep on your stomach until the alarm went off.

You flipped over and fell back asleep. You repeated this cycle a few more times, until you were interrupted.

You felt a cold spray of water on your back, you sat up quickly gasping from the sudden coldness.

Your boyfriend Ethan started laughing as you literally growled at him.

You got up to chase after him, but that little bastard untied your bikini top.

The second you stood up it fell off exposing your chest. You quickly covered up even more peeved at him.

"Ethan! Oh my god!" You yelled running over to him trying to smack him.

Even though we were in a fully fenced yard where no body could see you still covered your self while running.

You chased after ethan, as you guys ran you picked up the water gun he had sprained you with.

Luckily it was still full, you chuckled and gave ethan and evil smirk.

You didn't care about your top anymore, you just wanted revenge.

"Oh, so we're going to play that game are we?" Ethan winked and pulled off his shirt revealing a fairly muscular chest.

You didn't let that faze you, you chased after ethan trying to spray him from afar. You had gotten him a few times.

It started to run out, you threw it to the ground. You and Ethan still there laughing, watching to see what each other would do next.

An evil smirk rolled onto you lips as you remembered the hose.

You quickly ran for it, ethan seemed to catch on quickly as he was already closer to the hose then you were.

Unfortunately for you, he got to it first. He turned it on and blasted the sprayer at you.

You screamed and laughed trying to get the hose from him.

As you wrestled for the hose you managed to soak each other.

You guys both got tangled in the hose and fell down, you were laying on top of ethan.

The hose was beside you, everything calm. You hovered over ethan looking down at him out of breath.

He was looking at your chest, you had forgotten you were topless. Ethan bit his lip and placed his hand on your hips.

You giggled and looked down, hair hiding your face. His hand reached up and brushed your hair away.

He pulled you into a kiss, only now did you realize the hardness of his boner under you.

"If we weren't in our backyard, I would fuck you so hard right now." Ethan flipped you around so you laid on the grass.

You placed your arms on his shoulders and pulled yourself up to whisper in his ear.

"Then how about we go inside." You whispered in a seductive voice.

He growled in your ear and picked you up. He brought  you to the bedroom where you shared a passionate afternoon.

______________________

AN: Hey, sorry for not updating.
I'm really busy right now, lots of exams in school.

Plus this weekend I'm completely remodelling my room so I'll be busy, I'll try to update tonight.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Bye! ❤️👋🏼