Why is he doing this....??

We got back home after a fully frustrating day..

And without any doubt I was thinking about Paul.. What's he going to do..?? I can't even underestimate his threat like he said nothing.. I know he is the man who would definitely do the thing that he has said.. And this was my only tension..

Hey Sarah... Why are you always thinking something..??

I came out from my imagination when kuku called me..

Ummm no.. I was just thinking what to do... I need a job...

Hmmm.. I know.. That's why I have already talked to my boss and he wants to take your interview tomorrow at 7:00

Ohh really..?? Thank you so much kuku.. You are the best of the best.. Love you... I was seriously happy to hear that.. Just for some seconds I completely forget about Paul and what he said..

I love you too.. And plz now don't be late as always.. And take your beauty sleep.. Its getting late.. Bye..

Okay.. Bye.. And thanks again..

After she left I took a great shower and get on my bed to sleep.. Cause early to bed and early to rise.. And I have to wake up early tomorrow..

Ohh yes... Tomorrow is gonna be the great day..

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud sound of alarm woke me up.. Ohhh gosh.. Its today.. My interview its today.. Get ready Sarah what are you waiting for..?? After taking a bath I wear a cute pink plane frock with high heels.. After putting little makeup I was completely ready to go.. With my documents and cell in my hands I locked the house..at full 7:00 I was in the office of CEO of kuku's company..

Hi miss Sarah.. How are you plz sit down..

I'm good.. Thanks sir..

So miss Sarah.. I have already checked your all documents and I'm really happy that you are fully qualified for this Job...

Really sir..??

Yes miss Sarah.. You can join from tomorrow or today.. And your salary will be..

CEO's phone rung...*********

Hello... Ohhh yes sir..

Ummm yes sir..

But sir..

But..

Okay sir as you say..

Yes sir

Pleasure sir..

Thanks sir.. Bye

Phone hangup..*****

Ummm... Miss Sarah I'm so sorry but we can't employ you in our company.. Maybe you are not the suitable person for this job.. I'm so sorry.. Better luck next time... But not this time.. I'm so sorry..

I was extremely shocked to hear those words.. What happened to him..?? Just a moment before he was saying thay I am full qualified but now he is saying that I'm not a suitable person.. Ohh gosh.. What's up with him..??

But sir what happed..?? Just a moment before you were saying that...

Yeah I said that you are qualified for this job but we have another candidate for this job who is highly qualified than you... So you may leave now..

But sir..

I'm sorry miss Sarah... I'm sorry.

Its okay sir.. Thanks.. I'm leaving..

Hmmmm.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell happened I was trying to understand everything sitting on the bench of the garden when my phone rung..

"BOSS"

Great... Now why is he calling me now..??

Hello...

Hello.. So how was your interview..??

How do you know about that...??

Ohhh come on.. Don't be sad better luck next time...

I have asked you something.. How do you know...??

Silly girl.. I told you a long ago.. I'm not going to be easy on you..

Ohh so its your doing..

Exactly...

What do want... Why are you doing this to me..??

You better ask this to yourself..

Hangup****

While sitting silently on the bench the full scene of 5 years ago started to appear in front of my eyes like a movie...