coffee

Miss Sarah...

Yes Sir..??

Bring me a cup of coffee...

He ordered me to bring a cup of coffee for him.. Am I his assistant..??

Okay sir.. Just 2 min

No miss Sarah.. I want it in 30 sec otherwise you will be in trouble..

There he go again.. Again doing stuff to hurt me..

Yes Sir.. I'll be quick..

I ran as faster as I can and in exact 30 sec I was in his office holding a cup of coffee in my hands...

Here is your coffee sir..

Hmm... Leave it on the table..

As you say..

I was putting a hot cup of coffee on the table when my elbow touched Paul's hair and he pushed my elbow in irritation and coffee splashed on my hand..

What the hell is wrong with you miss Sarah.. He was saying when suddenly he heard my scream and he was totally shocked to see my hand.. .

O my God.. Are you okay Sarah..?? He grabbed my hand and shoulder and tried to comfort me..

I'm okay sir.. Its no big deal..

Shut up.. You are not.. You are burnt... He was worried..

No I'm okay...

He blocked my mouth with his hand and shouted as loud as he can... "Assistant"

His assistant rushed into the office.. Yes sir..??

Bring me some salt..

Ye ye yes sir.. Just a second..

As soon as he brought salt.. Paul started to apply it on my hand the pain was unbearable and I started to shout more..

Stop plz stop.. Why salt..??

Shut your mouth Sarah.. Its the best thing now..

I shouted more and more.. When he finished applying it was still paining I was blowing on my hand and Paul was looking at me worriedly..

When I was tortured in prison with hot water at that time my mother used to apply salt on my wounds whenever she visits me.. And of course its painful at first but its more useful..

His eyes were all watery so he was avoiding eye contact.. I was already crying in pain but more tears rolled down my cheeks..

I gathered some courage and manage to say something..

Paul..

Stop.. I don't want your sympathies the pain you are having now is nothing in front of that pain that was 10000x worse than this..

But..

Stop... Just stop it and get up.. We need to go to the hospital first..

Tears were rolling down my cheeks.. And I got up.. So we ended up in the hospital.. Nurse was applying medicine and bandage on my hand while Paul was taking care of paper work.. She finished bandage and left to take medicine... Paul came to me and said..

I'm already late to my schedule because of you so plz don't make my all time go waste.. And take those medicines on time..

I'll...

You better... He was about to say something when he suddenly stopped and said you head out first and wait for me in the car I'll be there in 2 min with your medicines..

Ummm okay...

In car I was constantly thinking about Paul's behaviour a while ago.. His behaviour was again like my old Paul.. My best friend.. But no he is a murderer he can't be a good man.. He is just worried because he was my best friend in the past... But now we are not concerned.. He killed his professor and he was a prisoner.. But I don't know how he got out from the prison...maybe because his father was a powerful person.. Or is it possible that........

Suddenly door opened and Paul entered in the car..

Here is your medicine.. He gave me my medicines and he started to wear his seatbelt and I tried to wear mine as well but because of my hand I was unable to.. While I was struggling with my seatbelt Paul grabbed my seatbelt and started to tie it.. He smell so good.. His hair smelled so fresh.. I was smelling his hair with my eyes closed.. When he done with seatbelt and turned his face towards me.. He stared at me for a while when my eyes where still closed..

Why are your eyes closed..?? He suddenly said and I startled

Umm no no nothing I was just.. I was trying to say something but my mouth wasn't cooperating...

You looked so dumb.. He said with annoying looks..

I guess I was sleepy.. I made a lame excuse..

Ohh whatever.. You stupid girl.. He said and I noticed a small smile on his face...

Let me drop you at your place.. He said..

Umm no its okay.. Let's go to the office I need to be on work..

Don't try to be a hardworking type.. You can take a half leave and yes you are so annoying at the office so that will be good for both of us.. Let me drop you..

Yeah whatever... I said quietly and then I agreed and after that we traveled quietly..

We were in front of my house he opened the door for me and as I entered in my house he left...Without any goodbyes.. Without any word

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where were you Sarah.. I was calling you but you were not answering my calls.. Is everything okay..??

Yeah kuku everything is okay.. I was in the hospital with Paul that's why I wasn't able to attend your calls...

At the hospital..?? What happened.. Are you okay....?? She shouted on phone so loud that I thought my ear was going to burst...

Yeah everything is okay..

Then why in the hospital..??

Its just that I accidentally burnt myself and Paul took me to the hospital and you know the hospital thing it took so long and now I'm at my house..

Ohhh really..?? Who took you to the hospital..??

Paul..

Is he okay..?? Why is he acting so nice suddenly..?

Who cares kuku...

Me..

Ohh come on.. Its because he was there when I burnt myself... Its because of his coffee.. So he took me to the hospital to clear his position and stuff like that..

Is that so..??

Yeah..

Hmmm.. Okay then.. Take care.. I'll pay visit to you after work..

Okay.. Bye

Bye..

I disconnected the call and saw my phone screen there was a message from Paul..

" take good care of your self and take your medicines on time.. Get well soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~