Hiding something..???

I don't know where he is.. I was searching for Paul everywhere and asking everyone if someone know where he is.. But everyone's answer was same "I don't know where he is" while searching for him I realized maybe he is in library or somewhere quit as he likes quit places so much.. I went to library and as expected he was lying in the corner of last row with his eyes closed.. Where no one can notice him..

Paul..???

As I called him he opened his eyes.. And a current suddenly passed through my body.. His eyes were completely red...

Sarah: Paul what happed to your eyes..?? Are you sick..?? Or you were crying..?? Is everything okay..???

I was seriously worried about him.. He looked so sad and weak.. As I asked him he quickly covered his eyes his left arm..

Paul: yeah I'm okay.. You may go now..

Sarah: Paul but you don't seem to be okay.. Tell me what happened..are you worried because of me..?? Tell me Paul

Paul: Sarah plz leave.. You are bothering me..

Sarah.. I'm not leaving until you answer my questions..

Paul: fine.. Don't go.. I'm leaving then..

He said as he was completely annoyed.. And walked away from the library and I was still thinking thay what happed to him suddenly...

After kuku's and my English class together.. We were sitting in the garden kuku was licking ice cream that she just brought after a huge fight with another girl.. It was her favourite flavour that was only one left.. So how can she not fight for it..

Sarah: kuku..??

Kuku: yeah...?? She said without looking at me continuously licking her ice cream..

Sarah: kuku.. Paul is not okay...

Kuku suddenly stopped and gave me a look...

Kuku: what happened to him..?? What do mean he's not okay..??

Sarah: look kuku.. I know this sounds crazy but I think Paul is crying every time I see him... I don't know why but he looks so sad since morning..

Kuku: come on Sarah.. You know Paul is not that crying baby type.. He is a mature guy.. Why would he cry like a baby like everywhere..??

Sarah: I don't know kuku.. But I know he was crying.. His eyes were all red trust me there is something going in his life..

Kuku.. Okay okay.. I accept that he was crying... But why would he cry I mean like you should have a reason to cry so what's his reason....??

Sarah: I don't know what the reason is but I'll find out..

Kuku: Sarah....??

Sarah: hmmm....??

Kuku: Sarah could it be that he is in love with someone but he don't have courage to ask her out or maybe she doesn't love him or maybe he was in relation and they broke up.. Is it possible...??

Sarah: possible.. Its possible.. I need to ask him that.. Kuku I gotta go.. I'll see you later after school.. Bye

Kuku: okay.. Bye and tell me after you find out..

Sarah: okay.. Bye bye..

Kuku: bye

After kuku I was now again searching for Paul... I called Paul but he was not answering.. I went to ask drake Paul's closest friend...

Drake????

Drake: ohhh Sarah.. What are you doing outside the boy's washroom..?? He said with his killer flirty smile..

Sarah: umm drake.. I was looking for Paul.. Do you have any idea where he is...?? I asked directly...

drake: what..? He didn't tell you.. Did you guys fight again..?? He asked while staring at my face

Sarah: no we didn't fight.. But what's the matter...?? He didn't tell me anything..

Drake: actually its noting big.. Its just that he have gone back home.. He said while leaning with his left shoulder on wall legs crossed and playing with his nails..

Sarah: ohhh really..?? But why..?? I was in great shock.. How can he not tell me..

Drake: I don't know much besides he was not feeling good so he left..

Sarah: okay.. Thanks.. I was turning when he hold my wrist..

Drake: Sarah...

Sarah: ummm yes drake...?? I was trying yo let go of his hand but he was holding it firmly..

Drake: Sarah... Can we go out on a dinner tonight..??

On dinner...?? But I already had plans with Paul he wanted to watch a new action movie with me..

Sarah: I'm sorry drake.. Maybe next time.. Bye I said quickly and let go of his hand and ran..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come on man open the door... I was standing in front of Paul's house and asking him to open the door and he was continuously asking me to leave..

Sarah: Paul stop it..

Paul: leave Sarah..

Sarah: I'm not getting this paul.. Why are you ignoring me..??

Paul: I said leave..

Sarah: no I'm not.. I said and started to knock the door with more force and voice..

While I was knocking with all force he suddenly opened the door that I can't even managed to balance myself and fall in Paul's arms... His eyes were still red as if he is hiding something inside him so big.. I was lying in his arms when he said Sarah can I hug you..?? And before I could say anything he hugged me with his hands on my shoulder and back.. He was hugging me as if he wants me to know everything without him saying anything.. Hiding his face on my shoulder.. And I felt some warm tears on my shoulder... And I know he was crying again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~