what happened yesterday and.........

I was lying in my bed and thinking about the whole hospital and coffee thing and after a while I was in my dreamland sleeping peacefully...

I woke up on time and after my morning routine I left for office, I don't know why but because of some reason I was excited and nervous to meet Paul after what happened yesterday.. That's strange why am I smiling on the thought that he took care of me.. I guess It's just because of today's weather it's rally good..

After reaching the office building I directly headed toward Paul's office, he was doing some work and looked absentminded. I slowly knocked the door sir may I come in..??? He simply looked at me for a sec yes plz.

I approached to his table he was hiding his face like he doesn't want to show me his emotions or expressions.

That's awkward why is he hiding his face..?? There was an awkward silence between us..

After a while when he said nothing, I decided to broke that silence..

Ummm sir..

Yes?? He said without looking at me..

About yesterday..

Ehmmmm ehmmmm ehmmm.. He cleard his throat, What about yesterday there was nothing special in yesterday just stop talking about the past days and do your work you have a lot to do I have already send some files to your cabin and plz study them for me for once, he said without making an eye contact 

But.. Yesterday you..

Ohhh plz miss Sarah stop talking about other things and do your work just go..

Ummm okay sir.. And I left the cabin

So, now I have a new issue to think about.. Why is he avoiding eye contact and why avoiding the yesterday's chapter.. And yes how can I not notice his blush why was he blushing..??? Seriously now I'm going nuts what's gotten into him like seriously man he just helped me right,and I want to thank him then why is he so embarrassed about helping me.. Is this because he thinks I'm his enemy that's why he is embarrassed on what happened yesterday and how he helped me and that last get well soon text from him..???

I seriously can't understand him.. He is strange today but no worries because I'll make my way to thank him.. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day is almost over and he is still avoiding me.. So I decided to go into his cabin and have a word with him man to man..

Sir may I come in..??

Yes, again no eye contact..

Actually I really need to thank you for yesterd...

I was cut of by him.. It's okay that was a part of my job you can go now.

What's wrong with you I'm just trying to thank you and you are just avoiding me continuously...

Fine miss Sarah if you can't go out.. Then I'm going after all I don't wanna see your face at all

He said and walked past me when I suddenly hold his hand.. That was fast and I don't know what is happening to me why my brain is not working right now why I wanted to touch him and hold him and talk to him.. And of course I don't know from where did I get that courage to hold his hand..

Stop Paul.. I said with watery eyes, holding his hand

What is it..??? He looked shocked by my action but he didn't try to move his hand from mine but of course the look in his eyes was just like always.. Mean

Tell me why..?

Why this all..??

Why we have to be like this..??

Why you did all that in past..??

And why the hate..??

Why blaming me..???

Why only the revenge on me...???

Why is everything changed..???

Why..???

He looked at me with anger in his eyes and moved his hand.. I was now tearing up and he was just looking at me with anger like if it was allowed to kill someone he would defiantly kill me.. He looked and other side and turned his back to me when he suddenly turned to me again and hold my shoulders tightly and was looking into my eyes with anger and something else that was not bad , He held me more tightly and move me closer to him..

So you are asking me this..?? How dare you even ask me this when you know that this is all your fault.. And what, what were you saying..?? Why you?? Then listen you, you were the one who was trustworthy to me and I trusted you that's why I only came to you that night.. And what you did you betrayed me you didn't trust me you let me stay at your house when I told you I didn't kill him but your exactly plan was to inform cops how could you haan...???

You made me live my life miserably I was sent to the jail just because of you because you didn't trust me.. My mother died just because of you because you didn't support me and still you are asking me why..??

I was standing in front of him staring at him with tears and him holding me firmly when he said his mother died just because of me after hearing that the pain was like unbearable.. When he continued..

But you know what, you forgot the there is also a God who is not like you.. He knows me better then you.. That's why I was announced innocent after 2 years but guess what when I got back home I got a news that my mother attempted suicide how unlucky I was to become a reason of her death but actually it was not me it was you, you destroyed everything you killed my mother you even killed your own friend,just look at me Sarah look at me and he moved me more closer to him while shaking and holding me tightly am I like the old Paul..?? Am I happy as the old one when we were friends.. You killed me Sarah you killed my mom and now look at you how happily and shamelessly you are asking me why you..??

Tears started to escape from his eyes as tsunami.. And I was crying like crazy and he was tightly holding my shoulders..

Paul I, I tried to say something but I just couldn't

Just get the hell out of here.. Before I do something wrong to you.. Just get out and don't show me you face again..

As fastest I can I ran from his cabin.. Guilt and sadness were all over me, I never thought that this story of my life could be like this, Paul was innocent but I did him the thing that he never deserved, how can I be that stupid I could have saved everything if I have trusted him. How can I just.. I just destroyed everything....

But whatever I have done its all my fault that's why only I can fix this and I swear to God that I'll make everything just like before I'll make him the old Paul again smiling and enjoying life just like before..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

After a long time finally an update.. So guys how's it..?? You guys like it??

Don't forget to comment and vote.. Keep supporting thanks

:)