Crush

Y/N POV

I went to my classroom and sat down at my seat which is next to the window. Our teacher came in and there was a boy following her. All the girls started screaming and fangirling. The boy bowed and introduced himself.

???-"Annyeong Everyone~ My name is Park Jimin and i'm new here. Hope we all can be good friends"

He's very attractive and it would've been a lie if i said that he didn't have a great voice. I'm guessing he's pretty popular and famous. He looked like an angel. SHIT He caught me staring at him. I looked at the window blushing and i heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked at the person and it was Jimin.

Jimin-"May i sit here Cutie~?"

I blushed hard when he called me 'cutie'. I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and sat next to me. Why did he chose to sit next to me? I'm ugly like a potato and no one want to sit next to me. I can feel glares from the pretty popular girls at me. The popular pretty girls are Nayeon and Tzuyu. All the guys fell in love with them because of their beauty but they bully nerds like me.

Jimin-"So what's your name?"

"Y...Y/N..."

Jimin-"You have a pretty name. Well umm.. do you want to hang out since i think you're a lonely one."

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Thanks but why are you being nice to me..Usually people hate me because i'm ugly."

Jimin-"Because i want to and you're not ugly..You're really pretty. Those popular girls are pretty but ugly in the inside. To me, You're pretty inside and out" 

Those words made my cheeks turn bright pink. I covered them with my hands and i heard him chuckle. Then the bell rang and everyone began to leave.

Jimin-"Well i have to go to my group so see you next time Cutie" He winked at me and left.

I was smiling the whole time. He's definitely something. I love everything about him...Looks...personality..Everything. I think i have a crush on him but i don't think he does. I should keep it by myself. I was busy day-dreaming until i heard my best friend, Lay yelling my name.

Lay-"Y/N!!! WATCH OUT!!!"

Then i felt pain on my cheek. I groaned in pain and looked at the person who slapped me. It was Nayeon. 

"YAH!! WHAT'S THAT FOR?!"

Nayeon-"That's for stealing MY Jimin!"

Lay-"Since when did Jimin was yours? You cheated on him, You bitch!"

Nayeon-"I'm not talking to you!"

Lay-"You are talking to me right now"

She was about to punch Lay but someone stopped her.

Jimin-"Don't you dare lay a finger on Y/N"

Nayeon started shaking and bowed to him.

Nayeon-"I'm...Sorry...Jimin Oppa.."

Jimin-"Just Leave!"

She started crying and ran out of the classroom. I sighed and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Jiminie~"

He rubbed the nape of his neck.

Jimin-"No problem Y/N-ah~ If you need help just call me and i'll come to your rescue...my princess." He winked at me while Lay rolled his eyes. I was just standing there blushing hard like a tomato.

Lay-"PFFFFFFFT! HAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE!!" 

Lay was laughing so hard. Jimin glared at him. My phone rang and i looked at who it was. It was my mom so i answered it.

"Eomma? What is it?"

Eomma-"YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! YOU BETTER COME BACK HOME!! We have something to discuss."

"Okay i will! Bye Eomma!" Then i started to pack my stuff.

Jimin & Lay-"Where are you going?"

"Home? My mom is going to scold me for coming home late."

They nodded and when i was about to leave Lay stopped me.

Lay-"Give me a hug before you leave"

I gave him a quick hug but Jimin broke the hug.

Jimin-"Since you gave him a hug...give me a peck on the cheek"

I sighed and close my eyes to kiss his cheek

I sighed and close my eyes to kiss his cheek. Then i felt something soft and plump on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin's lips on my lips. My face turned even redder than before. I pulled away from him and touched my lips with my finger. He just smirked at me. Then his phone rang and he answered it.

Jimin-"I wish i could kiss your lips again but I have to go. Goodbye Princess~"

I was trying to figure out what happened. Then i suddenly remembered that i have to go home..MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!

A/N~ I hope you like the first chapter if this book. Remember to vote~! SARANGHAE ARMYS!! ~ChimKookieBunny