Mianhe//Sorry

Y/N POV

It was the weekends and i texted Taehyung on my phone. You must be wondering how i got his number. It's because He took my phone and added his contacts in my phone.

Taehyung💋

Y/N-"Tae You want to hangout somewhere since it's the weekends?"

Tae-"Of course Y/N-ah~"

Y/N-"Where?"

Tae-"Starbucks? Want to bring Kookie?"

Y/N-"YES!!!"

Tae-"Do you really like him that much?"

Y/N-"Are you jelly~? I do like him but i love you more~"

Tae-"2 bad!! We are going to Starbucks alone together~ So what time are we going?"

Y/N-"WAEEEEE We're going At 8:00 AM"

Tae-"Can't wait for our 'date' 👍🏼"

Y/N-"Ooh~ I'm excited😘 "

I went to the bathroom and got ready for my 'date'. I wanted to wear something special but simple so i went to my closet to find an outfit. Suddenly i found a perfect outfit to wear.

Then i walked to Starbucks and spotted Taehyung sitting alone on his phone

Then i walked to Starbucks and spotted Taehyung sitting alone on his phone. I was about to run to him but a sudden voice made my smile disappear. The voice of the person that i loved..

Jimin-"Dahyun Baby~ Do you want anything to drink?"

I was frozen and i saw Jimin holding hands with the girl, Dahyun. They were happy together. Tears were welling up my eyes but i held them back successfully. When Taehyung saw me, he was giving me his famous box smile which made me smile a bit.

Taehyung-"Y/N!!! You came for our 'date'~"

He was so loud that Jimin can hear him. I smiled and walk towards him. 

JIMIN POV

Y/N...Date with taehyung?!! 

Dahyun-"Oppa!! You okay? You look very angry..What happened?"

Suddenly i can hear Taehyung and Y/N laughing with each other. Had she moved on...? Why am i feeling this way..? 

Dahyun-"Oh look It's Taehyung, your hyung!!"

She ran to Taehyung and i was shocked. I ran to her and held her arm.

Dahyun-"Annyeong Taehyung Oppa~!!"

I looked at Y/N and she was looking at the ground. She looks very sad..I was shocked when i saw a tear fell out of her eyes. I guess that she still have feelings for me and that it never disappeared.

"Y/N..."

Y/N-"Sorry i have to go use the restroom."

She ran to the bathroom and Taehyung stood up.