The Promise

Y/N POV

I ran home as fast as i can and once i made back home...

"OWWWW! EOMMA I'M SORRY!!!" My mom was pulling on my ear and scolding me.

Mom-"I TOLD YOU TO COME BACK HOME!!!"

Then the bell rang and my mom stopped pulling my ear and went to the door. I just went to my room and rest on my bed.

JIMIN POV

"Eomma Where are we going?"

Mom-"We're going to Mrs. Y/L/N house"

I nodded and went in the car. Soon we made it and my mom rang the door bell. There was a woman behind the door.

Mrs. Y/L/N-"Oh Mrs. Park. Is that your son?"

Mom-"Yes~ He's my son"

Mrs. Y/L/N-"Wah~ He's so handsome~"

I bowed to her and smiled at her.

"Thank You Mrs. Y/L/N"

Mrs. Y/L/N-"And such a Gentlemen~You can just call me Auntie"

I nodded.

Mrs. Y/L/N brought us inside the house and the house was filled with drawings. I wonder who drew these. She/He must have a talent in drawing. 

Mom-"Where's your daughter?"

She have a daughter??? She's probably very pretty~ 

"Can i go meet her?"

Mrs. Y/L/N-"She's upstairs in her room right now~ Probably playing video games. Jiminie~ You can go meet her. Make sure to tell her that we're going out to eat"

I nodded and went upstairs. I heard yelling through a door.

???-"AISH!! I LOST AGAIN!! WHY AM I GETTING SO MUCH BAD LUCK?!!!"

The voice seemed familiar..I knocked on the door and someone opened it. I looked at the person and both our eyes widened. It was Y/N...

Me & Y/N-"YOU???!!"

Y/N-"What are you doing her??!"

"Your mom said we're going out to eat..I'm guessing my mom and your mom had met before."

Y/N nodded and went bak to her room.

"Yah! What are yo-"

Y/N-"IM CHANGING!"

I sighed and waited for her. When she was done, she was wearing:

My eyes widened at how beautiful she is

My eyes widened at how beautiful she is. I wonder why everyone hates her...She probably look good in anything she wears.

Y/N POV

I saw Jimin's eyes wide and mouth opened wide.

"Yah~ Close your mouth! Flies are going to fly inside your mouth!"

He closed his mouth and dragged me downstairs.

"YAH SLOW DOWN!!"

My mom saw me and Jimin holding hands.

Mom-"OMO! They look cute together~ Right Mrs. Park?"

Mrs. Park-"Of course they do~ Your daughter had grown up so beautiful~"

I blushed and bowed at her.

Mrs. Park-"You can just call me Mom~ We will tell you something important when we're at the restaurant"

Me and Jimin nodded. We noticed that we're still holding and i tried to take my hand out of his hold but he just held my hand even tighter. I blushed and covered my face. Jimin chuckled at my shyness. We all started walking to the restaurant and ordered our food.

Mom-"So..Sweetie~ Me and Jimin's mom made a promise and you guys are part of it."

I continued eating and listening.

Mom-"Y/N and Jimin will be getting..."

Mrs. Park-"..MARRIED!!!!"

Me & Jimin-"WHAT?!!!"'

MARRIED WITH HIM?! DID GOD DID THIS FOR ME SINCE I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM?! IS THIS FATE?

A/N~ This chapter is shorter than the chapters i had in my first book "Playboy Lover" but i hope u enjoy the story so far 

~ChimKookieBunny