Anger

A/N~ Sorry to disappoint you guys but there won't be smut here lol hehe~ But pretend they did it and it's the next morning. Don't worry dirty ARMYS (including me :P) There will be smut soon in this book ;w; It might be cringey tho lol ;3; ~사랑해Kookie

Y/N POV

I woke up and i found myself hugging Jimin. I got up from the bed and noticed that i wasn't wearing anything. I was drunk last night so i didn't know what happened last night. I was sore so i tried to bear the pain and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After i was done, i wore clothes for school. Jimin was still sleeping so i went to the kitchen and made breakfast for both of us. While i was making food, i felt arms around my waist. I knew it was Jimin since i live alone with Jimin now.

Jimin-"Good morning Jagiya~"

"Stop calling me that. You have a girlfriend already"

Jimin-"I know that but we're married so i'm allowed to call you that and do anything i want to you~"

"YAH!" 

I punched his arm lightly and he acted like he was in pain. I just rolled my eyes and placed the breakfast on the table. 

Jimin-"I would rather eat you"

I flicked his forehead and he groaned in pain.

Jimin-"OW!! What was that for?!"

I stuck my tongue out at him and ran to school. He was chasing behind me but i was quicker than him. However i bumped into someone by accident causing me to fall on my butt.

???-"YAH!!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH!!"

The voice was familiar and i looked at the person. It was Seulgi and i glared at her without saying sorry.

Seulgi-"Do you even have manners?!!"

"Why should i give my manners to a bitch?" 

Seulgi's face turned red from anger and she was about to slap me but instead Jimin got slapped.

Seulgi-"O..Oppa..." Seulgi put her hand to her mouth in shock but became angry.

Seulgi-"OPPA!! WHY ARE YOU HELPING THIS BITCH?!!!"

Jimin-"She's not a bitch!!"

Seulgi-"SHE IS!!!"

Jimin-"She didn't mean to bump into you so stop making a big deal about it!!"

Seulgi got even more angry and she walked into the school building. Jimin sighed and i got up from the ground and wiped off the dirt on my clothes. I patted Jimin's back and gave him a peck on the cheek to cheer him up. It worked and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him while my face was crimson red. We were both awkwardly staring at each other and then we both laughed.

A/N~ Jimin is just too cute~ 😍