Unforgivable

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw Jimin shirtless. 

"AHHHHHHHH"

Jimin stood up and glared at me.

Jimin-"I'm trying to sleep here"

"W..WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING A SHIRT???"

Jimin-"It's just comfortable"

The bell suddenly rang and we went to the door. It was Seulgi.

Seulgi-"Oppa~ I'm sorry.."

Jimin-"Just Leave" He said it coldly to her.

Seulgi-"Please i beg you! I want to be with you...I love you"

Jimin-"Seulgi..No. I love Y/N.."

Seulgi-"Oh please!! You both weren't married. You're arranged to her."

Both me and Jimin were shocked.

"h..How'd..You know??"

Seulgi-"Ahh~ My friends helped me find info about you two. If Jimin was arranged to you, how come he didn't propose to you to make a real wedding instead of a arranged marriage so that you can be his 'official' wife. I guess he doesn't love you."

Jimin-"STOP WITH THE NONSENSE!! I truly love Y/N!! It's just that ..."

"J..Jimin.."

Jimin-"Y/N..I love you..I really do!  Seulgi is just trying to make us separate"

I nodded.

"You're just jealous that Jimin loves me, Seulgi"

Seulgi-"I'm not jealous!!"

"Whatever you say~"

I grabbed Jimin's wrist and we went home.

"Oppa i want to go to a club to relax"

He looked at me shocked but soon smirked.

Jimin-"sure~ wear something sexy~"

I blushed and ran to my bedroom.

JIMIN POV

I chuckled at how shy Y/N is. When she came out of the bathroom, she wore a tight black dress and matching heels. She wore gray makeup to fit with the outfit.

"Damn...."

I looked at her top to bottom and i can see how Y/N is embarrassed.

"Kaja~"

She nodded and walked first. I smacked her butt and she glared at me.

"I can't control myself~"

She rolled her eyes and held my hand. When we made it to the club, we were ordering drinks and dancing together.

SEULGI POV

I placed a pill in Jimin's drink without him noticing. I created a plan to break their relationship. Y/N continued dancing and Jimin drank. He became so drunk because of the pill and i carried him to one of the rooms. I undressed myself and him. I started to ride him and i moaned everytime he held me pushed me deeper. He flipped me over and thrusted me hard and fast. After some time, We reached our limit and i was kind of glad that we didn't use protection because that's part of my plan. I cuddled Jimin and slept.

Y/N POV

I couldn't find Jimin so i tried searching everywhere. I checked some of the rooms and one was opened. I slightly opened it without caring and saw Seulgi and Jimin naked on a bed. I started crying and i ran home. HOW COULD YOU?! I GAVE YOU A LAST CHANCE AND YOU BROKED IT!! THIS TIME I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!

A/N~ I love Seulgi also and this fanfic is just a fan'fiction' so i tried finding someone and chose whatever. Saranghaeyo Red Velvet!! ~ChimKookieBunny