Sad Ending

Y/N POV

I broke into tears when heard that Seulgi is pregnant to Jimin's child. I want to punch her but Jimin is the father and he can't do anything. 

Jimin-"Y/N..i'm sorry...I have to-"

"I know Jimin..."

I smiled at him but its a fake smile. Tears ran down my face.

"Let's divorce..It's for the best. Marry her, Jimin.."

Jimin just nodded and hugged me. I broke into tears even more. It hurts but i'm doing this for Jimin and Seulgi. 

Jimin-"I'll ask for divorcement papers"

I nodded and Jimin left me and Seulgi alone. Seulgi walked towards me and i'm didn't care since i'm already heartbroken.

Seulgi-"I'm...Sorry"

My eyes looked at hers. I was kind of shocked because i thought she would say something that'll make me even more mad or sad.

"It's ok..Take care of Jimin for me..Try to make him happy"

Seulgi nodded and smiled at me. She hugged me and i just cried on her shoulder. Suddenly, Jimin came back and hand me the divorcement papers. We signed our names and now we're officially divorced.. They asked me to go to their wedding and i agreed even though it will make me sad to watch them. I just went to their wedding. After when the wedding ends, i couldn't hold in my cries and i ran out of the building without anyone knowing.

JIMIN POV

I was happily talking to my hyungs and my wife in the wedding. I looked around to find Y/N but i couldn't find her. Did she leave? Suddenly i heard ambulances and i ran out. Then i saw my worst horrifying nightmare...Y/N with blood on the ground. I heard people screaming. I ran to her and check for her pulse. I didn't felt a single pulse and i broke into tears.

"SHE'S...DEAD!!!"

I cried and cried.. She commit suicide and it's all because of the pain i've been giving her.. Getting Seulgi pregnant, divorce with Y/N and marrying Seulgi. I'm sorry....Y/N. I'll be forever remember you and you'll forever be in my heart. This guilt will always haunt me.

I'm sorry that you're dead because of me..

The End...

NO AUTHOR NOTE