Happy Ending

Y/N POV

Tears ran nonstop when i heard her words. She looked so happy and she looked at me with an evil smirk. I got even more angry because of that. I ran to her and punched her until her mouth was bleeding. Jimin pulled me away from her but i wanted to kill her.

"YOU BITCH!! YOU DRUGGED HIM!! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN IF YOU DRUGGED HIM!"

Seulgi-"Well~ He will have to be by my side since he's the FATHER of my child"

I finally broke free out of Jimin but Jimin wrapped his arms around my arms so that i wouldn't use any violence on Seulgi. I stopped moving and turned to Jimin.

"Will...you leave me...?"

Jimin-"I.."

Seulgi-"Of course he will stay with me~ He won't leave his child behind"

She interrupted him which made me grit my teeth.

"i'm talking to Jimin not you!"

Seulgi-"I DON-"

Jimin-"No...I'll never leave you"

Seulgi-"MWO?!!"

Jimin-"I don't care if you're pregnant...I love Y/N and only her. I won't take responsibility of the child since YOU'RE the one who drugged me"

Seulgi got even more angrier so she tried charging towards her but Jimin pulled me away from her. Seulgi caught my wrist and she held it very tight. It hurts but soon her grip became loose and she fell to the ground. She was crying so hard. I felt bad so i walked towards her but Jimin held me back.

Seulgi-"What did i do to deserve this?! Why don't you love me??? Is it because of her?? What's so special about her??"

Jimin-"Seulgi...I'm sorry..I can't love you the same anymore. I love Y/N now..You have to move on..You'll find someone better than me.."

Seulgi nodded and smiled at him.

Seulgi-"i give up..Y/N you're really lucky to have him...Thanks for everything Jimin Oppa..I love you a lot but you love Y/N so i'll just give up.."

Jimin-"What..about the baby?"

Seulgi-"I'll take care of him or her...."

Jimin-"But..the father?"

Seulgi-"I'll just ask my brother to help me take care of him"

Jimin-"I'm sorry..."

Seulgi just smiled at him and left in tears. I felt guilty and i want to tell Jimin to go after her but that will hurt me as well.. Jimin chose to stay with me so...i guess he's mine. I hugged him and cried.

"I hope Seulgi will be okay taking care f her child without a father.."

Jimin-"It's for the best..."

I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and he knelt to the ground. I was shocked. He took out a box and opened it. There was a diamond ring in it.

Jimin-"I know that we weren't officially married since we were arranged so i want to make it real..I want to live with you until we're old. Y/F/N will you marry me..?"

Tears ran down my cheeks and i covered my mouth while nodding like crazy. He went towards me and hugged me really tight.

Jimin-"I LOVE YOU Y/N!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"

Jimin took the ring out of the box and placed it on my finger. He kissed me and i kissed him back.

Jimin-"I'm happy that i had these feelings for you...I love you...forever and ever until I die"

"I Love you, too. These feelings for you will forever be in my heart and will forever be remembered."

The End!

A/N~ I know that i ended this book early because i have nothing else to think of to write. But i hope you liked this ending. There's going to be a good ending and bad ending and of course this is the good ending. ~ChimKookieBunny