Marriage

Y/N POV

Jimin was busy talking with Seulgi so i just walked to the wedding place by myself. I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Lay.

"Oh Mianhe Lay.."

Lay-"Oh it's okay~ Where are you going? You never go out when it's almost getting late."

"I'm getting married...."

Lay-"REALLY?! Congratulations Y/N!! Who's the lucky guy?" 

"It's forced marriage..Jimin is the guy who i'm arranged to.."

Lay-"PARK JIMIN?!!! But why??! He have a girlfriend tho."

"I'm letting him date his girlfriend while we are married.."

Lay-"That doesn't makes sense since you're getting married to a person who you don't have feelings for"

"Well i do..." I mumbled so low that Lay didn't heard what i said.

Lay-"What?"

"Nothing...I have to go now so.. see you tomorrow~"

He nodded and smiled. We both exchanged goodbyes. Then i felt an arm around my shoulder.

Jimin-"Yah~ Why didn't you wait for me?"

"You were busy and i didn't want to bother you"

Jimin-"with Seulgi? She's friendly tho. I told her to go home since i don't want her to know that we're getting married"

"Freindly my ass.." I mumbled while thinking about the past. Seulgi is one of the prettiest and popular girls but they always bully potatoes like me. I almost commit suicide because of them but didn't since i knew it wouldn't solve anything..

Once we made it to the location, there were a lot of people excited for my wedding with Jimin. 

Jimin-"Go change and I'll do the same~ See you later."

I nodded and ran to the dressing room. First, There were people helping me with my hair and make up. I wore my wedding dress after. This is how i look for my wedding.

The Dress:

The hairstyle:

The hairstyle:

The Makeup:

Then the music started and i have to take my father's hand

Then the music started and i have to take my father's hand. He brought me to Jimin. I blushed since he looked so damn hot in a tuxedo.

JIMIN POV

She looks so beautiful in that wedding gown. She looks so different in school..She looks like a goddess in a wedding dress. Suddenly the priest spoked, making me snap out of my mind.

Priest-"Do you Park Jimin take Y/F/N as your lovely wife and will sacrifice your everything for her and Love her till you die?"

"I do" I smiled at the Priest.

Priest-"Do you Y/F/N take Park Jimin as your lovely husband and will sacrifice your everything for him and Love him till you die?"

Y/N-"I do~" 

Priest-"May these rings show your love forever eternity. After you put these rings on, you may kiss the bride."

We exchanged putting our rings on each other and i came closer to her. I grabbed her waist closer to me and leaned to kiss her. I looked at her eyes before i kiss her. She was squeezing her eyes close tight and her face was bright pink. When she opened her eyes, i kissed her right away making her eyes widen in shock. Then i pulled away and we heard shouts and claps. Y/N covered her face with her hands and i chuckle at her. 

Y/N and my parents-"CONGRATULATIONS~ Let's have a drink for a celebration."

We all change into our normal clothing and went to find a place that's still open. We went to a restaurant and drank for our celebration. Y/N got drunk.. so my parents told me to bring her home. I carried her home and placed her on the bed. I was about to go get something but someone grabbed my wrist. I knew it was Y/N so i walked to her. She was wide awake but she was still drunk. She patted on the bed, motioning me to sit beside her. However she sat on my lap, making me fall on the bed with her on top of me. I was shocked by her actions. Her hand ran into my shirt and she stopped. I looked at her confused. She then smirked at me and took off her shirt and pants, leaving her wearing only undergarments. My eyes widened but then i turned serious.

"Y/N..What are you doing..?"

Y/N didn't answer me but kissed me roughly while sitting on my lap. Somehow i couldn't control myself and kissed her even rougher and push her on the bed. 

"I can't control myself anymore..You better not regret this in the next morning because you're the one who started this..." 

NO AUTHOR NOTE