Jealousy

Y/N POV

Our parents told us that our marriage was on Jimin's birthday which is today. But it's late at night so i have to choose my wedding dress this morning and i have to say happy birthday to Jimin. There was a knock on my door so i opened it.

Jimin-"Yah! Are you rea-"

I just interrupted him by giving him a wrapped box.

"Happy birthday jiminie~ I know that i've been mean to you but since its your birthday..I want to be nice to you for once.." 

I smiled at him and blushed. He took it and blush as well.

Jimin-"T..Thanks..I'm sorry with what i said before..."

"Oh it's okay Jiminie~ since it's your birthday"

He nodded and we went to a wedding boutique. I went to pick a dress and after a couple of minutes i found the perfect wedding dress. I went to the cashier and bought it. I put it in a big bag and tried to find Jimin. I saw him with his girlfriend, Seulgi. To be honest, i was jealous since they looked so happy. I just went home by myself since i didn't want to disturb them. When i went home, Mrs. Park gave me pair of pretty heels that might match well with my dress. 

I placed it into the bag and hide it until its time to get ready

I placed it into the bag and hide it until its time to get ready. Then i saw Jungkook coming out from my room.

Jungkook-"Hi Y/N~ What took you so long to come home?"

Suddenly, Jimin came back but with the same girl i saw with him. I tried to hide my jealousy and the girl, Seulgi noticed my presence.

Seulgi-"Oppa Who's this girl?"

Mrs. Park-"she's Jimin's-"

I covered her mouth and smiled at Seulgi.

"I'm Jimin's Sister so i live with him."

Seulgi-"Oppa you never told me that you had a sister."

Jimin-"I'm sorry..i just forgot to introduce you to her...you should leave since it's getting late"

Seulgi-"Oppa~ Can you just walk me home?"

Jimin-"Sorry baby..I'm busy today." 

Seulgi was whining and i was annoyed so i went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Then i felt someone patting my head. I looked at who it was.

"Jungkook stop it~"

Jungkook-"We're about to go now...you'll get ready when we're at the wedding place." 

I somehow feel happy to marry Jimin...Every time when he's with Seulgi, I get jealous and when he's with me, i feel happiness..What are these feelings...?~Y/N

Why does Jungkook always with Y/N??? I admit that i'm jealous...But why? I have Seulgi already but what are these weird feelings?~Jimin

NO AUTHOR NOTE