Chapter 16 - 10 Years Later.

Hazel's P.O.V.

It has been ten years since the White Witch was defeated and the Pevensies became Kings and Queens of Narnia. They lived the lives of Kings and Queens while Marcel and I continued to study our magic. We have grown much more powerful than we were when we first arrived in Narnia. We have been practicing a lot and we've got a lot more of our abilities mastered.

Peter and I are still together, and we are happily in love. Our relationship has grown so much over the past ten years, and I couldn't be any happier. No, we are not married but I really think he's going to pop the question soon. He's been acting strange lately and he's been dropping a lot of hints. Just thinking about us being married made me jittery inside.

The six of us rode through the woods on our horses chasing a stag. Marcel was in front of us with Peter right behind him. There was a broken tree in front of us, and Marcel used his magic to move the tree to the side quickly. My horse kept up with Peter pretty easily. Susan and Lucy were right behind me and Edmund was in the back. I heard Lucy and Susan slow down behind me, so I came to a stop.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"We've lost Ed back there." Susan said. We all turned around and rode back towards Edmund. He sat on Phillip and gently patted his neck.

"Everything alright, Ed?" I asked him as I stopped my horse.

"Just catching my breath." He replied back.

"Well, that's all we'll catch at this rate!" Susan's joked, which made Lucy and I laugh.

"What did he say again, Susan?" Lucy asked her sister.

"You girls wait in the castle. I'll get the stag myself." Susan said in a manly voice. The three of us laughed along with Peter and Marcel as Edmund just sat on his horse a shook his head with a smile.

"What's this?" Peter asked as he looked to his left.

He jumped off of his horse, and I looked to my left. There was a lamp post that was covered in leaves and branches. I slowly got off my horse and walked next to Peter. He placed his hand on the small of my back and the others walked over next to us. I held out my hand and allowed the leaves and branches to unwrap from the post so we could get a better look. It seemed so familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"It seems familiar." Marcel said to us.

"As if from a dream." Susan said.

"Or a dream of a dream." Lucy said. She looked at the lamp post as if she was starting to remember something, which made me confused

"Spare Oom." She muttered underneath her breath before taking off to look for something. Even though we all didn't know what she was talking about, we ran after her to see where she was going.

"Lucy!" Peter called after her.

"Not again!" Susan muttered underneath her breath.

"Lu?" Marcel asked her when she started slowly down.

"Come on!" Lucy said to us as she continued walking.

We continued walking through the woods after Lucy. All of a sudden, something soft brushed my arms and they definitely weren't branches.

"These aren't branches." Peter said. I looked around and realized what they were.

"They're coats." I said underneath my breath.

"Susan, you're on my foot!" Edmund yelled loudly.

We all started complaining at each other. People kept stepping on each other's toes and people kept being shoved without meaning to. As I walked further into the coats, all of our voices started getting higher. It sounded like our voices from when we were kids. That's when I began to remember where we were. Where we were going..

Before I could say anything, a door opened and we all fell onto the wooden floor. I looked around at everyone and saw that we were children again. I looked around the room and realized that we were back in the professor's house. I had the same clothes on that I wore the day we went into Narnia. It was like time froze while we were in Narnia. I couldn't believe it, and I wanted more than anything to go back already.

The door opened and we all looked up. The professor walked through the door with a ball in his hands. He seemed surprised that we were on the floor with the wardrobe open.

"Oh! There you are," He said as he walked over to us. He looked down at us and smiled, "What were you all doing in the wardrobe?"

The six of us looked around at each other, not knowing what to say. I knew one thing for sure now though. He knew about Narnia because he had been there before himself. That's why he seemed so surprised in his office when we told him about Lucy. That's how he got Marcel and I to protect us. Aslan sent us to him.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir." Peter said with a smile on his face. He smiled before tossing the cricket ball into Peter's hand. He looked over the six of us and his smiled.

"Try me."

We all stood up and the professor walked out of the room, ready for us to tell him our story. Lucy, Edmund, Susan, and Marcel all followed him out of the room. I slowly walked to the wardrobe and closed the door carefully. Peter slid his hand into mine and led me to the door. I looked back at the wardrobe one last time before looking back up at Peter again and smiling. He shut the door behind us and we walked down the hall together hand in hand, just like we had in Narnia. We may not be there anymore, but we will be back. One day.

-------

THE BOOK IS COMPLETE AHHHHHH!!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who read this story. I know there have been times where I didn't update for a while, but I am so happy that the book is finally complete. I hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The sequel should be up some time soon! It is called 'Our World.' and it will take place during Prince Caspian. I will let you all know when the sequel is posted!!

I love you all so much and thank you for reading this story. It means the world to me.<3