six

six | en animant
  [fr. becoming more lively]

 SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES, a beast was in front of her, she wasn't afraid, just confused

SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES, a beast was in front of her, she wasn't afraid, just confused. Andromeda gasped when she saw the beautiful blue eyes, the ones she seen when she had first met the prince.

"It couldn't be.." she voice trailed off, looking at all the beast's features, his horns, his claws, and figure towering over her's even more than before.

"Is it really you?" she questioned, and the beast just scoffed.

"Well of course, have you come to mock me? Rub your freedom in face? Because if you have I-" she quickly cut him off.

"No, I have come back to see what has happened here." She paused to look around and saw the golden candlestick, a clock, a teapot and a teacup, surrounding them. She raised her hand, and hesitantly placed it on his arm.

"What can I do to help you? I mean all of you, there must be something?" she asked, the objects and the beast.

"It is a curse." The clock spoke up, walking closer the blonde girl, the beast just rolled his eyes.

"It's something that you can't handle." He shook off her hand off his arm and turned around.

"But I want to help plea-" and then it was his turn to cut her off.

"I don't need your help!" He roared, startling Andromeda, and back away slowly. She saw all of the house hold items with sad looks on their faces, realizing they probably just lost their only hope of being human again.

"Well, then, that clearly sounds like a cry for help, I shall be back in morning to help all of you out."

"What did it just say?" He growled. The girl put her hands on her hips, glaring at the beast she thought she knew.

"I doing this for them, not you." Their faces lit up from excitement, this may start as dislike, but can slowly turn into something more. The Beast just walked away with a small grin on his face, but quickly replaced with a frown. He felt as he really didn't care for girl, but deep, deep down was something waiting to burst out. Even if he didn't know it yet.

"Don't worry my friends, I promise that I will be back and try to figure out how to break this horrible curse." She smiled at all of them, before slowly turning around and making her exit.

dedicated to emokylorio
for the kind words she has said about my writing
&
for a brand new friendship