un

un | festoso
[it. with happiness]

Once upon a time, in a faraway land,

Andromeda, walked into the palace, receiving glares from the women who was making their way to the dance floor. But Andromeda didn't let that bring her down, she lifted her head up higher, giving off the vibe that she was proud to be there.

"Could I get a water, please, monsieur. " she asked, the middle age man, behind the beverage counter.

"Oui, mademoiselle! My name is Lumurie." He exclaimed, passing her the glass filled with water.

"Andromeda." She curtsied, and looked down, before coming back up.

"No need for that, mademoiselle! We are all equal here!" She smiled, while talking a sip of her drink, from the beautifully carved glass.

"You look ravishing, tonight!"

"Why thank you, Lumurie." The music, had started playing, which meant the dance had begun.

"I must go, I will say goodbye before I leave, till then my friend." She gently placed the glass, back on the counter and quickly made her way to the dance floor. She looked so out of place, her pink dress clashing with the big, poofy white gowns. Andromeda, started dancing with the other maidens, and she noticed that all of their eyes where fixed on the prince.

A young Prince lived lived in a shinning castle.
Although he had everything his heart desired....

He sat on his throne, look at every beautiful maidens he had invited, until his eye caught the most beautiful of them all. The only one, with the pink dress, sure it wasn't the best gown he had ever seen but the woman in it made him jump out of his seat. He danced his way through the crowd of women to meet up with the girl he had his eyes on. They finally met up, and Andromeda's eyes went wide to see who she was dancing with. The eyeshadow, that painted his eyes so wonderfully, and not just that, his eyes. The piercing blue eyes, they were just mesmerizing, and she felt that she got trapped in them.

The Prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.

"What is your name?" He smirked, she had snapped out of her deep thinking and turned her attention back to him.

"Will my name effect, the way you think of me?" She asked, raising one of her eyes brows up, as she giggled.

"No, it will make me more attracted to you, and I can guarantee that." He winked, which made her giggle even more.

"Andromeda." She replied.

"Andromeda? Like Perseus?" He asked, bringing her closer to his body.

"Precisely, your majesty."

"Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." He winked, smirking, and brought a shade of pink to her cheeks. He went near her ear, as he pulled closer.

"Meet me in the gardens, take one of my coats from the rack, and wait, for I will be there." He whispered, and pulled back, with a smirk on his face. Andromeda smiled, curtsied and ran off to go the gardens, where the prince said he would meet her.