huit

huit | essay
[fr. an attempt or effort]

 ANDROMEDA FINALLY LEFT HER HOME AND MADE HER WAY BACK TO THE CASTLE

ANDROMEDA FINALLY LEFT HER HOME AND MADE HER WAY BACK TO THE CASTLE. She still couldn't believe it, she is engaged to a man she just met. How she wished she would turn into a bird and fly far, far way. But sadly, this is how life goes.

The girl arrived, and slid off her horse before heading up the slippery stairs. She opened the door, called out her friend's name.

"Lumière! I'm here!" Taking off her coat and placing it on the coat rack, brushing off the snow on her dress.

"Andromeda! Bonjour mademoiselle!" He was joined along with the clock, the teapot, a tea cup, and a duster.

"I don't think, I properly introduced myself yesterday." She sat on the floor, with both of her legs on one side. "My name is Andromeda, and what's your name?" The teacup was the first one up, bouncing towards her.

"Hi! I'm Chip! You're very pretty!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"It's nice to meet you Chip. Thank you very much for the compliment." She smiled warmly at the tea cup. One by one they all introduced themselves, and were very happy to the girl.

"Are you engaged?" asked the duster, floating closer to the blonde observing the bright sparkling ring on her finger.

"Yes, sadly. I don't want to get married just yet, I'm too young. I want to explore the world and find someone I truly care about. Not a Duke, who's only interest is making heirs." Andromeda frowned, slipping the object off her finger and sliding it inside her pocket.

Just then, loud stomps came towards her. She looked up to see the Beast was standing in front of her. She scrambled to get up from the floor looking up at the creature.

"I told you not to come back here." He spat, looking at her with eyes of disgust.

"Well, I needed to come, because obviously you have a castle with no one running it. I will order them to clean the ballroom and your room for the time being, but before the week is finished every room in the castle will be spotless." She nodded, crossing her arms, with a satisfied look on her face.

"If I won't interrupt anything that I'm doing, then it will be fine. But if I see something I don't like, I will not hesitate to run you out of the castle. Do I make myself clear?" The Beast slowly getting in her face, waiting for a response. Andromeda got closer, her nose and his snout touching.

"No, do I make myself clear?" She spoke sternly, The Beast was flabbergasted at the way she spoke to him, but nodded curtly, and swiftly turned around, retreating to his room.

Andromeda spinner around to look at her new companions and workers, smiling at them.

"Is everyone ready?"